Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave Screen Resoultion in GA-Z77X-UD3H core_i7_3770K hd 4000 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cmn699, thanks for the reply,
I could not read the Boot Arg in your sec picture. Can you please paste it. I did however change the Graphics setting to ig-platform-id =01660003 but I am still not able to see my screen change.

I also attached my config.plist again. I have also attached the bootlog.

Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks again for your help.
  • Check your BIOS to match your CLOVER/kexts/Other +config.plist Devices+Graphics
  • I will also upload along with config.plist_Boot my BIOS_Peripherals to match the CLOVER I have used along with CLOVER/kexts/Other showing the kexts I have used.

Attachments

• 1.config.plist_Boot.png
    1.config.plist_Boot.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 1.BIOS_Peripherals_Graphics GA-Z77X-UP5_TH.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals_Graphics GA-Z77X-UP5_TH.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Check your BIOS to match your CLOVER/kexts/Other +config.plist Devices+Graphics
  • I will also upload along with config.plist_Boot my BIOS_Peripherals to match the CLOVER I have used along with CLOVER/kexts/Other showing the kexts I have used.

@cmn699 ,
Just for your note, Your first and the last images are same.
Did you meant to. upload config.plist_Boot? I couldn't see it.

I changed my bios_peripherals as you mentioned but still not working.

Question under clover->kext->other, Do I just copy paste those kext files under other folder after downloading ?Also once I copy is there any other places that I need to change so that it points to other folders?

I have uploaded some bios pictures and clover pictures here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 8.56.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 8.56.02 AM.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.25.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.25.43 AM.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.31.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.31.56 AM.png
    463.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.32.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.32.21 AM.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 115
  • bootlog.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 73
On my Z77X-UD5H I use ig-platform-id =0166000A What monitor you have? HDMI connection?
I have HP S2331 monitor, I tried ig-platform-id =0166000A just now again but no luck yet. No HDMI connection.

I have HP S2331 monitor, I tried ig-platform-id =0166000A just now again but no luck yet. No HDMI connection.
You need Digital connection (HDMI/DVI/DP) for macOS ; VGA won't work.

• I apologize for the duplicate images of config.plist Boot screen captures. I will remove it to prevent any further confusion. Thanks for pointing that to me.

• I had previously uploaded the Boot Args screen shot from CBM screen which reflects the config.plist _Boot SECTION which I uploaded ~12 hrs ago.
  • I am again uploading config.plist _Boot and CBM_ Boot screen captures and the CLOVER_kexts_Other all of which along with a Digital connection to Monitor are required for proper Display in Hackintosh

Attachments

• 3.CBM _Boot Args.png
    3.CBM _Boot Args.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • 3.config.plist_Boot.png
    3.config.plist_Boot.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    2.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 118
You need Digital connection (HDMI/DVI/DP) for macOS ; VGA won't work.

• I apologize for the duplicate images of config.plist Boot screen captures. I will remove it to prevent any further confusion. Thanks for pointing that to me.

• I had previously uploaded the Boot Args screen shot from CBM screen which reflects the config.plist _Boot SECTION which I uploaded ~12 hrs ago.
  • I am again uploading config.plist _Boot and CBM_ Boot screen captures and the CLOVER_kexts_Other all of which along with a Digital connection to Monitor are required for proper Display in Hackintosh

I am using DVI.
I also made all changes you mentioned too. No luck yet.

I am thinking to reinstall everything once again.

I am using DVI.
I also made all changes you mentioned too. No luck yet.

I am thinking to reinstall everything once again.
That is the better way to fix issues if any unknown error has occurred to the System Files during USB Installer Creation or running it on the Formatted target Disk.
All this time we were only looking at CLOVER, BIOS and installed kexts for problems with Display.

I have assumed you have already installed Lilu+ WhatEverGreen.kexts to your S/L/E after installation and still facing the issues.

That is the better way to fix issues if any unknown error has occurred to the System Files during USB Installer Creation or running it on the Formatted target Disk.
All this time we were only looking at CLOVER, BIOS and installed kexts for problems with Display.

I have assumed you have already installed Lilu+ WhatEverGreen.kexts to your S/L/E after installation and still facing the issues.

I feel I am still doing some stupid mistake. I just deleted all files under EFI.
And using MultiBeast, I installed the clover and other drivers, restarted the system , my audio worked this time, it was not working earlier. I made all changes suggested above too.

I dowloaded kexts and put those on the Other clover/kexts/folder you mentioned also under clover/kexts/10.6 folder too.

Did I do anything stupid?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 10.32.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 10.32.51 AM.png
    46 KB · Views: 84
  • bootlog.txt
    26.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 10.33.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 10.33.06 AM.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 90
I feel I am still doing some stupid mistake. I just deleted all files under EFI.
And using MultiBeast, I installed the clover and other drivers, restarted the system , my audio worked this time, it was not working earlier. I made all changes suggested above too.

I dowloaded kexts and put those on the Other clover/kexts/folder you mentioned also under clover/kexts/10.6 folder too.

Did I do anything stupid?

• I use only kexts/Other Folder for all ESSENTIAL kexts for booting using Clover Bootloader.
    • The numbered folders 10.6 to 10.14 are irrelevant (often ignored) for booting Mojave 10.14.x
  • Multibeast should install required kexts and set config.plist according to the selections you have made.
    • However , in my case I use CLOVER from RehabMan Bucket and I also do a final check of my own by going through the important folders /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI , kexts/Other (will trash Numbered kexts folders) and check all the SECTIONS of config.plist to make sure I have selected the required options to match the contents of kexts I had made sure in those important folders.
      • The .efi files from drivers64UEFI should work with the installed RAM during boot.
      • Boot failure early during the Boot like ++++++ is often due to a Memory Mapping problem where the contents of drivers64UEFI (software) or Installed RAM (hardware) may play role.

Attachments

• :CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    :CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 97
  • I use only kexts/Other Folder for all ESSENTIAL kexts for booting using Clover Bootloader.
    • The numbered folders 10.6 to 10.14 are irrelevant (often ignored) for booting Mojave 10.14.x
  • Multibeast should install required kexts and set config.plist according to the selections you have made.
    • However , in my case I use CLOVER from RehabMan Bucket and I also do a final check of my own by going through the important folders /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI , kexts/Other (will trash Numbered kexts folders) and check all the SECTIONS of config.plist to make sure I have selected the required options to match the contents of kexts I had made sure in those important folders.
      • The .efi files from drivers64UEFI should work with the installed RAM during boot.
      • Boot failure early during the Boot like ++++++ is often due to a Memory Mapping problem where the contents of drivers64UEFI (software) or Installed RAM (hardware) may play role.
@cmn699
I did fresh install of everything but no luck with graphics.

Changed my bios setting as well.

I have attached some of the images, bootleg, config before and after changes.

Let me know if you find something that I am not doing.

Really appreciate for your time and effort.

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.46.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.46.49 PM.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Kexts_install.png
    Kexts_install.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.47.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.47.01 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 95