Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave Screen Resoultion in GA-Z77X-UD3H core_i7_3770K hd 4000 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot reboot any more, each time I reboot I get that screen. Do I need to reinstall again?

I started getting following image now
  • Use your USB Installer to reach CBM and then switch to System Disk and boot to the Desktop.
  • You can edit CLOVER of your System Disk once you reach the Desktop.
  • But make sure you check CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder to match what is inside the same folder of USB Installer.( the efi files) . I have uploaded images in an earlier answer how they should look.
  • You don't have to Reinstall as this is a CLOVER problem that needs CLOVER editing.

• Use your USB Installer to reach CBM and then switch to System Disk and boot to the Desktop.
  • You can edit CLOVER of your System Disk once you reach the Desktop.
  • But make sure you check CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder to match what is inside the same folder of USB Installer.( the efi files) . I have uploaded images in an earlier answer how they should look.
  • You don't have to Reinstall as this is a CLOVER problem that needs CLOVER editing.
Rebooted using USB Installer;
in Desktop I started Clover Configuration
1. I mounted the System EFI as well as USB EFI
2. Under System Disk, I see only four files as show in attached.
3. under USB installer I see 12 files.
4. Should I copy all to the system Disk?
--> I did copy this files to the System Disk, Removed USB installer and then rebooted with success.

Attachments

• System_drivers64UEFI_file_list.png
    System_drivers64UEFI_file_list.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 90
  • USB_Installer_Driver64UEFI_file_list.png
    USB_Installer_Driver64UEFI_file_list.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I copied from USB installer to System Disk and now I can finally see 1080X1920 screen.

To refresh: I followed all steps provided by Mojave installer, fixed my display Screen as suggested by @cmn699, @P1LGRIM.
I was stupid to just boot from my USB installer.

From Bottom of my heart I sincerely thank @cmn699, @P1LGRIM and all other valuable members of this forum for resolving this issue.

Go Hackintosh.

This is now resolved.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.03.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.03.53 PM.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.04.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.04.09 PM.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.04.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.04.09 PM.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.03.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.03.53 PM.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 93
I copied from USB installer to System Disk and now I can finally see 1080X1920 screen.

To refresh: I followed all steps provided by Mojave installer, fixed my display Screen as suggested by @cmn699, @P1LGRIM.

From Bottom of my heart I sincerely thank @cmn699, @P1LGRIM and all other valuable members of this forum for resolving this issue.

Go Hackintosh.

This is now resolved.

Congratulations:clap:
I was about to upload my EFI to help but before that you solved the issue yourself.
To paraphrase G.K. Chesterton, every inconvenience is an adventure!
Unless we get into problems , we never learn anything new. I hope you will consider this a Roller -Coaster Ride of joy and excitement and not dizziness and fear.

Go Hackintosh.

This is now resolved.
Hi there! I'm trying to install Mojave and High Sierra. I have the same mobo and CPU. How did you get your USB ports working, I can only have them working with GenericUSBXHCI.kekt but when I use this kekt my computer won't shutdown at all... How did you manage your USB ports?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back