Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Mojave - Reboot when waking from Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLVED!
The problem is with the USB 3.1 ports. I just removed my cable from my usb 3.1 port and the sleep/wake/shutdown mac = restart problem is all gone.
For the record i also removed all the "com.apple.PowerManagement" files in /Library/Preferences/

I just have to get my z170i USB 3.1 ports to work now. For the mean time I do not need it so I may just ignore it.

I am facing the rebooting issue while waking from sleep, eventhough I had removed all the "com.apple.PowerManagement" files in /Library/Preferences/.
I noticed first this issue when I updated to 10.14.3 from 10.14.2. I also updated lilu.kext to latest from git and the clover to 4895. I couldn't solve this issue. What shall I do?

SOLVED!
The problem is with the USB 3.1 ports. I just removed my cable from my usb 3.1 port and the sleep/wake/shutdown mac = restart problem is all gone.
For the record i also removed all the "com.apple.PowerManagement" files in /Library/Preferences/

I just have to get my z170i USB 3.1 ports to work now. For the mean time I do not need it so I may just ignore it.
Hello I’m using usb3.1 too
Can you share your solution with me by details? Thank you

Same problem
In my case I think it has to do with usb port. I don't have custom ssdt usb port patching which probably cause the problem. I am trying to make the custom ssdt patching.

In my case I think it has to do with usb port. I don't have custom ssdt usb port patching which probably cause the problem. I am trying to make the custom ssdt patching.
I custom define the usb port using hackintool already, but I still have the problem with wake up reboot from deep sleep...
Also want to know is, throw the hackintool custom define the usb port and export it there are two files, 1 name USBPort.kext and the other name SSDT-AXXX.aml which one I need to use or both?
Last when I exporting the files the hackintool ask me require to rename EDCV to EC, but I put the DSDT into my config it will blackscreen and can't get in to my MacOS ..

Hello I’m using usb3.1 too Can you share your solution with me by details? Thank you
All i did was to not use my 3.1 USB ports.
I also navigated to "/Library/Preferences/" and searched for "com.apple.PowerManagement" files and deleted them and restarted my computer. I cannot help you past this point if yours does not work. Sorry.

All i did was to not use my 3.1 USB ports.
I also navigated to "/Library/Preferences/" and searched for "com.apple.PowerManagement" files and deleted them and restarted my computer. I cannot help you past this point if yours does not work. Sorry.
That is ok dude, don't need sorry=]
I use another config and also disable the hibernation, now works for me even sleep for long long time it still can wake up=]

That is ok dude, don't need sorry=]
I use another config and also disable the hibernation, now works for me even sleep for long long time it still can wake up=]
Could you share this solution? How do you disabled hibernation?
Im using Mojave10.14.3 (18D109), and when wake up from Deep Sleep my usb headset always give me kernel panic and rebot system :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back