Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave on Z390-P and i7-9700k

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue was (and from what I understand, still is) that Unibeast was not copying clover to the EFI partition. Once I realized that, I booted with USB, then just copied the EFI folder to the HD, and voila!

Edit: Fixed my word salad.

Last edited:
The issue was that clover was that Unibeast was not transferring the EFI partition. Once I realized that I booted with USB, then just copied the EFI folder to the HD, and voila!

I assume you meant that MultiBeast is not transferring the EFI partition. This also means the configuration changes MultiBeast is meant to make to the EFI partition does not happen so copying the EFI partition from the USB stick means the final system configuration is not complete.

Fixed my word salad. Please re-read my previous post.

As to not being complete, I never ran multi beast, and used clover configuration to finish up. Admittedly that is not as easy as multi-beast but someone gave me their efi folder and I tried a ton of things to get past the hang at apple logo.

In the end it all worked, everything functional including sleep, audio, and USB.

Last edited:
Unibeast was not copying clover to the EFI partition.

Actually, UniBeast is not intended to copy Clover to the EFI partition - that's something you do either with 1) MultiBeast or 2) downloading and installing Clover to the EFI partition after you have installed macOS on the internal drive. No doubt Clover Config does something similar.

The purpose of UniBeast is to create a USB installation drive and includes Clover, which is needed to boot the macOS installer and reboot into macOS after it is installed on the internal drive. You can of course continue to boot macOS from UniBeast without ever installing Clover, although that would get old in a hurry.

I know how much time it cost you - been there, done that :)

(I plugged a headphone into the green audio jack on the rear I/O panel and selected "Internal Speakers" from the Sound preferences pane.)

I've got audio working great on my configuration that's similar. However I have an unusual problem. I also need to send audio to SoundFlower (for compatibility with Remotix), but the audio isn't passing through to SoundFlower. My theory is that perhaps SoundFlower is looking for source audio on "Line Out" not "Internal Speakers". 1) If there's anyone familiar with SoundFlower, or audio in Remotix in general, does my theory sound plausible. 2) How do I change the routing so that the AppleALC is using Line Out instead of Internal Speakers. I tried a bunch of Injects and none of them seemed to change the output, and some killed output in general. Any advice would be super appreciated.

Asus z390 prime
All Usb working with this SSDT, Usb C not tested.
any one have problem booting dual monitor, right now i have to turn off one monitor
and then turn it on after boot.

Hello. Your motherboard Asus Prime Z390-P?
If yes, please upload actual files for mojave 10.14.4.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back