Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave installation stuck at 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
stuck from high sierra to mojave installation
installed EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv3-64.efi solved everything!

really thanks to this fantastic forum

yes for R2.5k (version of r50XX)

Can I know what NVME drive you were using?
I was using the Samsung EVO plus, which turns out it's not supported, so I replaced it with Samsung EVO pro.

Hi,

I'm trying to install mojave in lenovo ideapad 320 but installation stops at 2 minutes from end with the message:

An Error Occurred Validating the installer data. The download is either damaged or incomplete. Redownload the installer and try again

I've tried many variants of clover efi, but I arrive everytime at the same point.
What can I do?

n.b. in that laptop wifi and ethernet is not functioning, so the installation is without internet. In installation log there is that sentence:

failed to download package from linkfile:///Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg and no alternate source.

What is meaning?

Thank you all for any help

p.s. I've tried all the hints of this thread...

I've face the same problem, and after I left a single RAM during installation,
everything just worked fine.

Maybe you can use memtest to test your RAM afterward.

All good - I had to do all of the above to get past my issue!

Used APFS instead of HFS+J
Added EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
Replaced AptioMemoryFix.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv3-64.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
And then I had to keep manually rebooting every time the install froze - and picking the drive I was install Mojave on - within the Clover boot options.
Did you need to take out your GTX 1050 graphics card? Or did just adding the two .efi drivers fix the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back