Graphics
HD630/1920*1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I upgrade my hackintosh from 10.13.6 to mojave, and my hackintosh works great at 10.13 with hd630, but after I upgrade to mojave, the GPU is not work, and I can only use 0*12345678 to get in to system, and what confuse me is I have add whatevergreen in my efi/clover/kexts/other folder,and clover boot.log is here, it alse show I have add whatevergreen
屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.01.56.png
but fbpatcher shows it don't added
屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.07.52.png
and I guess maybe it's the reason why my gpu don't work
so can anyone help me, thx guys

Attachments

• 屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.04.36.png
    屏幕快照 2018-11-26 下午10.04.36.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 422
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 152
Your booting with an invalid platform id. That's to be expected. Delete it and let whatevergreen do it for you

Your booting with an invalid platform id. That's to be expected. Delete it and let whatevergreen do it for you
thank you for reply,but when I delete the platform id.the hackintosh will get blackSrceen after boot

If I recall correctly, youll have to boot with(or without) injected cache then restart.
Also, try disabling the boot argument -disablegfxfirmware. When I was using the IGPU on my HD630 I had to do that.

If I recall correctly, youll have to boot with(or without) injected cache then restart.
Try disabling the boot argument -disablegfxfirmware
ok,I will try this later

We have somewhat similar systems. I'll post my config file from when I was using the IGPU

edit:

Here you go

I also recommend you use 17,1 imac SMBIOS. I'm not sure about imacpro that youre using now, but with 18,3 I had a glitchy gui.Probably because the IGPU is connectorless on that model iirc.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.6 KB · Views: 352
I have tried to delete ig-platform-id, and patch it by Intel FBPatcher. And when I reboot happily, its screen turns to black. I feel so sad. My laptop is more special than other's? Who can help me!!!

I have tried to delete ig-platform-id, and patch it by Intel FBPatcher. And when I reboot happily, its screen turns to black. I feel so sad. My laptop is more special than other's? Who can help me!!!
This is a Desktop Support forum, for help with your Laptop you should post in Mojave Laptop Support.

I have just installed mojave, but I can't enable HD630 driver at the moment
This is the screenshot of my current status

Can you tell me the steps in details how to fix it?

Regards :)

This is my EFI.zip folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back