Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave 10.14.1 shutdown problem (h370)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no changes (

I'm already checked dsdt for errors and try to remove all _PRW in dsdt methods but nothing changes.
It's weird but few times PC was shutdown properly.
  • If you have already changed the BIOS and still have the problem, try placing [√] HaltEnabler in config.plist_ACPI [See uploaded image] in addition to the BIOS changes.
  • If the above does not help and if you have any External Storage Disks connected to USB ports, try disconnecting them to see if reboot is due to USB ports problem.

Attachments

• 1.ACPI √HaltEnabler.png
    1.ACPI √HaltEnabler.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Thank you for your reply, I'm very appreciated for your help. I updated my profile as you said, sorry about that. I added EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder but with this file the OS even didn't start, it is showing crossed circle on the screen. Maybe I should do somethimg else?

add EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and add slide=0 to bootflag, nothing else need to change in bios and ssdt thingy, the third times I answer for the 300 series MB with shutdown to reboot problem as I remember ...

add EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and add slide=0 to bootflag, nothing else need to change in bios and ssdt thingy, the third times I answer for the 300 series MB with shutdown to reboot problem as I remember ...
Thank you...that FINALLY fixed Shutdown and Reboot for me!! The key is to enable "slide=0". EmuVariableUEFI-64 without slide=0 leads to catastrophe on my motherboard. This needs to get pinned somewhere.

Thank you...that FINALLY fixed Shutdown and Reboot for me!! The key is to enable "slide=0". EmuVariableUEFI-64 without slide=0 leads to catastrophe on my motherboard. This needs to get pinned somewhere.

I'm a total newbie in hackintosh. Fresh installed Mojave using Unibeast and Multibeast. Don't know where to find This EmuVariableUEFI-64 file location in my HDD to edit it. Please share this with me in details.

I'm a total newbie in hackintosh. Fresh installed Mojave using Unibeast and Multibeast. Don't know where to find This EmuVariableUEFI-64 file location in my HDD to edit it. Please share this with me in details.
  • Once you boot into Mojave, run the Clover installer (not Clover Configurator). You can download latest Clover build from here or use the one included in MultiBeast 11.0.x (i.e. just run MultiBeast again).
  • Then follow the screenshots!
  • Use EFI Mounter v3 to mount the Mojave EFI partition (disk0s1 usually) if it is not already mounted. Then run Clover Configurator, open your config.plist from the EFI/CLOVER folder and set the checkbox for slide=0 as shown in the last screenshot.
If you encounter "Couldn't allocate runtime area" or "Error allocating xxxx" during boot, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 instead of any other memory driver such as AptioMemoryFixUEFI-64, OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv.

Attachments

• STEP-1.png
    STEP-1.png
    77 KB · Views: 1,583
  • STEP-2.png
    STEP-2.png
    107 KB · Views: 1,644
  • STEP-3.png
    STEP-3.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,809
  • STEP-4.png
    STEP-4.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,726
Last edited:
  • Once you boot into Mojave, run the Clover installer (not Clover Configurator). You can download Rehabman's latest Clover build from here.
  • Then follow the screenshots!
  • Use EFI Mounter v3 to mount the Mojave EFI partition (disk0s1 usually) if it is not already mounted. Then run Clover Configurator and set the checkbox for slide=0 as shown in the last screenshot.
I use the .efi file to fix my problem but without slide=0. slide=0 will make my hackintosh fail when boot. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back