Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave 10.14.1 shutdown problem (h370)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you...that FINALLY fixed Shutdown and Reboot for me!! The key is to enable "slide=0". EmuVariableUEFI-64 without slide=0 leads to catastrophe on my motherboard. This needs to get pinned somewhere.
I'm still confused. I already have a working Hackintosh Mojave Version 10.14.4 I used multibeast. Basically I do not know how to get to what your screenshots show. Can you shed some light on this? Sorry for the noob question.

• Once you boot into Mojave, run the Clover installer (not Clover Configurator). You can download latest Clover build from here or use the one included in MultiBeast 11.0.x (i.e. just run MultiBeast again).
  • Then follow the screenshots!
  • Use EFI Mounter v3 to mount the Mojave EFI partition (disk0s1 usually) if it is not already mounted. Then run Clover Configurator, open your config.plist from the EFI/CLOVER folder and set the checkbox for slide=0 as shown in the last screenshot.
If you encounter "Couldn't allocate runtime area" or "Error allocating xxxx" during boot, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 instead of any other memory driver such as AptioMemoryFixUEFI-64, OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv.
wow~~GREAT! IT WORKS!
my hackintosh info.:
i7 9700f
RX580
GIGABYTE B360N
MACOS 10.15.4 CATALINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back