GTX 760/HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have the probook 4530s a7k06ut with ML on the SSD and Win8 on HDD in the upgrade bay. OSX sleeps and shuts down fine but when im in the windows side it won't sleep it just goes blank and stays there (no way of getting it out of that untill force shutdown), also when i try to shut it off it just goes to black screen and sitts there . I have to manually shut it off by holding power button.

Im sorry if this has been addressed before , when i searched i couldn't find a direct answer .

ML win8 Duel boot . Windows won't shut down or sleep

I have the probook 4530s a7k06ut with ML on the SSD and Win8 on HDD in the upgrade bay. OSX sleeps and shuts down fine but when im in the windows side it won't sleep it just goes blank and stays there (no way of getting it out of that untill force shutdown), also when i try to shut it off it just goes to black screen and sitts there . I have to manually shut it off by holding power button.

Im sorry if this has been addressed before , when i searched i couldn't find a direct answer .

Sounds similar to this issue: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-4530s/78645-hdd-caddy-question.html

ML win8 Duel boot . Windows won't shut down or sleep

It was actually the same problem ! I did what was said. To cute the 3rd from right connection and it worked. Took awhile to cut becuz i didnt want to damage the ones next to it but surely enough when i finished and tested the caddy afterwards it all seemed to work flawlessly. Thank for pointing me to that thread. U da man:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back