CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 // GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
When I open "about this Mac", the Memory point doesn't appear.
Is this a problem? I´m on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2.

Last edited:
On the band above the "Mac OS Sierra" character are normally the points Overview, Displays, Storage, Memory, Support and Service, but the Memory point doesn't appear in my case (see photo).

On the band above the "Mac OS Sierra" character are normally the points Overview, Displays, Storage, Memory, Support and Service, but the Memory point doesn't appear in my case (see photo).

Maybe you should have changed your system language to english before posting..
Anyway it shouldn't be an issue; as far as I know Memory tab should be there only if macOs recognizes the memory is "user-upgradable", probably yours isn't.

Yes, its German:lol:
That could be right, I don´t get any issues with the missing point, the memory is also present in the overview tab, but this is a notebook where the memory can be upgraded:).
Thanks for your reply.

sorry, i can only read and speak English (its a British thing!) i wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as MacOS see's your correct memory in "about this mac" in your config.plist, you can make sure trust is enabled in your smbios settings, other than that, i wouldn't worry too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back