Lenovo Flex 2 15inch
CPU
i7-4510U
Graphics
HD 4400 + GT 840M, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys

Something horrible today occurred. I'm so shocked and urgently need your help.

Finder wasn't responding and I had to restart the hackintosh. But after rebooting It just showed a black screen (even before loading Clover boot manager menu)

I tried to change the boot priorities but i still stuck before reaching into the clover menu. I had to plug off the SSD drive and re-insert it. Now it smoothly got to clover but it just show a Windows entry. There's no any macOS or HD Recovery item there!

1st idea: The drive is dead and it looks like a wiped one so it's the reason i didn't the macOS anymore.
2nd idea: The boot clover files has been damaged.

NOTE : before reaching the clover menu, a lot of code lines appears for few seconds.

u.jpg

So sorry guys I'll upload a screenshot ASAP.

Hi guys

Finder wasn't responding and I had to restart the hackintosh. But after rebooting It just showed a black screen (even before loading Clover boot manager menu)

I tried to change the boot priorities but i still stuck before reaching into the clover menu. I had to plug off the SSD drive and re-insert it. Now it smoothly got to clover but it just show a Windows entry. There's no any macOS or HD Recovery item there!

1st idea: The drive is dead and it looks like a wiped one so it's the reason i didn't the macOS anymore.

NOTE : before reaching the clover menu, a lot of code lines appears for few seconds.

View attachment 349702

could hard drive issue

you could try booting with your usb installer as if you were going to re install, then go into disk utility and try a first aid on the drive

Old.png

Clover looks a bit old.

Hi guys

View attachment 349702

Seems likely your macOS partition is corrupt.
You might try repairing it from the macOS installer (in Disk Utility).

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks to ALL moderators, @Feartech @P1LGRIM & @RehabMan

Since I didn't have a read-to-use USB installer, I had a long long long way to go in order to make everything ready from zero. <FRUSTRATED^10>

I tried to make a usb installer using this guide (I'm not a pure newbie, I've already created working installer more than 15times successfully, Sierra and its High) but UNFORTUNATLY it won't boot correctly this time.

Early error:

1.png

Error if I add dart=0 boot arg

2.jpg

Tried older clovers but still no success. Add some boot args still no..

Last edited:
What is "it"?

Sorry mate. I submitted above post while it hadn't been finished yet. So i just edited to say it would be completed and appear just in few min. Please check it out now again.

Thanks to ALL moderators, @Feartech @P1LGRIM & @RehabMan

Since I didn't have a read-to-use USB installer, I had a long long long way to go in order to make everything ready from zero. <FRUSTRATED^10>

I tried to make a usb installer using this guide (I'm not a pure newbie, I've already created working installer more than 15times successfully, Sierra and its High) but UNFORTUNATLY it won't boot correctly this time.

Early error:

View attachment 349865

Error if I add dart=0 boot arg

View attachment 349864

Tried older clovers but still no success. Add some boot args still no..

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (EFI/Clover is missing)
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (EFI/Clover is missing)

Attached.
If you see that the current clover is old or not from your folk/builds it's just because I tried various clovers to make sure the weird problem doesn't come back to CLOVER itself.

I tried 2 versions of your clover bitbucket page with the exact same errors.

Attachments

• EFIClover-themes.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back