Not open for further replies.

xTy

Motherboard
ASUS Z170
CPU
Intel i5 6500
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
I'm making my first Hackintosh and I just installed High Sierra on a USB, and every time I try to boot I get an error that says "Attempting system restart...MACH Reboot". I have tried dropping MATS and DMAR tables, but I haven't had any success.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 331
I'm making my first Hackintosh and I just installed High Sierra on a USB, and every time I try to boot I get an error that says "Attempting system restart...MACH Reboot". I have tried dropping MATS and DMAR tables, but I haven't had any success.
Try this config.plist :

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 952
following this thread, im having the same issue with the errors

Also, once I got onto disk utility my SSD wasn't there, is there any way I can recover it?
Go into the Disk Utility, press View > Show All Devices, then quit the program and relaunch it
Following this process, you should see the disk.
If for some reason this doesn’t work then you may have to work out the 'diskutil' Terminal command.

To format the disk in Terminal:
diskutil partitionDisk Disk-Device GPT JHFS+ VOLUME-NAME R

Replace Disk-Device with the device name of the unformatted disk, i.e. /dev/disk0 (if you only have 1 disk it will be this)
Replace VOLUME-NAME with the volume name you want.

Go into the Disk Utility, press View > Show All Devices, then quit the program and relaunch it
Following this process, you should see the disk.
If for some reason this doesn’t work then you may have to work out the 'diskutil' Terminal command.

That worked and now my Hackintosh is completely fine except for the fact that my speakers aren't identified.

That worked and now my Hackintosh is completely fine except for the fact that my speakers aren't identified.
There is an Audio forum with sticky threads explaining how to make things work and how to get help if it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back