Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre x360 (Clover) Board:827E
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD 620, 1920 x 1080
My installation of high sierra recently stopped booting after I reset the nvram to try to fix sleep related issues. OSX panics while loading DSMOS.kext. I believe the error is related to the line in verbose boot "DSMOS: SMC Returned incorrect key :000000000000000000000000000" Attached is a photo of the panic and my Clover folder

Thanks for any help in advance.

17-11-04 20-18-28 0731.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 119
My installation of high sierra recently stopped booting after I reset the nvram to try to fix sleep related issues. OSX panics while loading DSMOS.kext. I believe the error is related to the line in verbose boot "DSMOS: SMC Returned incorrect key :000000000000000000000000000" Attached is a photo of the panic and my Clover folder

Thanks for any help in advance.

View attachment 290150
Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and replace VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus-64.efi.

Done, same error. Only notable differences are now in verbose boot OSX pauses at "Waiting for DSMOS" before throwing error. In single use mode, nvram -p returns no values, whereas it did with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi installed.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 113
Thanks so much! Your config.plist worked, looks like I was missing dart=0 and some kernel patch options in kextstopatch. I'm still having the issue others on the forum have mentioned where the computer does not properly wake from sleep (backlight but nothing on display). Should I open a new thread for that issue?

Thanks so much! Your config.plist worked, looks like I was missing dart=0 and some kernel patch options in kextstopatch. I'm still having the issue others on the forum have mentioned where the computer does not properly wake from sleep (backlight but nothing on display). Should I open a new thread for that issue?

Open a separate thread.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back