Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Got my iMac Pro hack working almost perfect, thanks to the description on this site. But I had a problem that when playing games on the unit (Civ VI) it freezed suddenly. So I wanted to turn of over clocking and made a factory reset of the motherboard.
After the reset and reconfiguration of the uEFI I can not boot Mac OS X again and the computer freezes or restat after the Apple logo becomes visible.

Everything looks fine in the uEFI settings on the ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe.

What can have gone wrong and how can I fix this?

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
Here is a picture when the boot stops. I can't see why it do, just a lot of +++++

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Here is a picture when the boot stops. I can't see why it do, just a lot of +++++
I have gone over all the settings in the UEFI/BIOS settings and I think it could be that Secure boot is enabled even thought I have selected Other OS. When I look at the Secure Boot menu it says Secure Boot Enabled.
So here is what I wonder: Is there no way to turn it off so that I can boot into Mac OS X again or are my motherboard lucked somehow?

Found how to turn of Secure Boot. By clearing the Keys and Secure Boot is turned off and Mac OS X now boot.
So this is fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back