Contribute
Register

[solved] Lenovo x270... Almost there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Still getting the reboot during sleep.

I'm thinking it's related to the NVME report I've been getting?? Message posted above.

Is there a kext for NVME devices that are not made by apple?

You might consider replacing the NVMe SSD with a SATA M.2 device.
Or installing on HFS+J instead of APFS.
Or both.

Just for completeness, this is the thread that fixed my issue.

With the x270, use native NVRAM and sleep works perfectly.

I have access to everything except a fancy touchpad driver and the SD card reader.

Thank you rehabman!!! When's your book coming out?

Nevermind. It's exhibiting the same behavior, sleep then restart with the nvme error. It just happens less now. This error happens on real MacBooks, so maybe Mojave will solve this issue. Going back to either Linux or FreeBSD for now.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some help from Rehabman, but will take it from anyone.

I have an x270 that is working almost perfectly (with sleep). I'm using rehabman's config.plist with a few patches for battery and brightness. I also created an SSDT for usbinject which solved most of my issues.

The last thing I did was install applebrightnessinjector.kext with patches and now if I put the laptop to sleep, it will reboot approximately 5 to 10 minutes later. So close!!! Please help me get rid of the reboots while sleeping.

Please give me a clue on how to fix this minor issue.

If I can get this working, I'll create one of those tutorials for the x270 to give back to the community.

Thank you.

Can you share your clover file?I'm the same machine as you, but now the water ripple screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back