Register

[solved] Lenovo X1 Carbon KBLframebuffer panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
execuse me sniki
can I get L440's patched bios?
My L440 beep each on boot and never stop although security chip off
help me, thank you
Don't bloat other threads, you already asked the same question and i was going to reply.
You don't need my modded bios and can't share it as it contains my laptop ids etc.
Your problem is propably that you didn't disable anti theft module.
Disable it on bios and test,if it doesn't work again post images of your bios pages and attach problem reporting files on your thread.

You're using a version of Clover that injects AAPL,GfxYTile. I have found that injection to be problematic.
Worl you please tell me where Can I download this clover?

Worl you please tell me where Can I download this clover?

I made changes to the source of my copy to not inject that property in any circumstance.
Supposedly, a similar fix was made in official Clover sources (I have not tested the official changes).
You can see my post regarding the change in the Clover developer thread on insanelymac.

I made changes to the source of my copy to not inject that property in any circumstance.
Supposedly, a similar fix was made in official Clover sources (I have not tested the official changes).
You can see my post regarding the change in the Clover developer thread on insanelymac.

But, How i can compile with your fix?

From your previous post of PR files, i see no fakepciid_intel_hd_graphics.kext installed.
Add it and also try my "MinStolenSize" patch instead of DVMT and see if you can boot.
You can find it here on my post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-problems-changes-fixes-on-mojave.255823/

So I had tried literally every option (including this suggestion yesterday) still wound up NOT working. Tried to roll back to my HS backup and the backup I made was corrupt. So I had to start this machine back from scratch (which it'd only been up for 3 weeks no big deal). Guess whats totally working now from a fresh install....

See updated attached debug files, Mojave is working totally fine now.

Attachments

• debug_23650.zip
    6 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
So I had tried literally every option (including this suggestion yesterday) still wound up NOT working. Tried to roll back to my HS backup and the backup I made was corrupt. SoI had to start this machine back from scratch (which it'd only been up for 3 weeks no big deal). Guess whats totally working now from a fresh install....

See updated attached debug files, Mojave is working totally fine now.

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back