Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 3060 MFF
CPU
i5-8500T
Graphics
HD 630
I have a Lenovo M700 Tiny with specs in my signature. I tried to install Sierra on it, but I ran into some issues. I followed the Sierra guide here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/ With some help from this thread here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/almost-sucess-lenovo-m700-tiny-i5-6400t-intel-hd-530.206992/

Here's what I did in addition to the guide:

In BIOS

Devices-->video setup--> change auto to IGD, and then preallocated memory to 64MB from 32

After Install disk creation, fill out the "Memory" key in the SMBIOS section of Clover's config.plist under the EFI partition. Due to kernel panic during boot.

<key>Memory</key>
<dict>
<key>Channels</key>
<integer>2</integer>
<key>SlotCount</key>
<integer>2</integer>
<key>Modules</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Slot</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Size</key>
<integer>4096</integer>
<key>Frequency</key>
<integer>2133</integer>
<key>Type</key>
<string>DDR4</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

During clover boot selection screen, turn on Clover -> Options -> PCI Devices -> USB Ownership

After install, I still have to choose USB Ownership again and boot from the internal HD

Multibeast install

Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA
Network -> Inter -> Maui
Customize -> Intel HD 5xx
iMac 17,1

That's about it. After the final reboot, I removed the USB drive to boot from internal SSD. It got stuck half way through. I attached a screenshot with verbose turned on. I can't tell from the messages on screen what is wrong. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 20170818_232937.jpg
    20170818_232937.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 323
Slight development, if I leave the USB install disk in during start up, then pick the internal SSD to boot, it comes up all the way. If I remove it and boot directly from SSD, it'll get stuck somewhere during the apple logo. Verbose option gives me the above screen shot. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back