Mobile Phone
  1. Android
First. I know that Atheros AR9584 Wi-Fi cards known not to work with hackintosh
Second. I disabled SIP and
Code:
csrutil status
resulted as
Code:
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.
Third.I want to know deeper about this problems.

Sierra 10.12.2 (Clover)

Some extensions in my Sytem Information were not loaded. But what is interesting to me is the kexts regarding my Wi-Fi card. Which is Atheros AR9548. Some users got it work. But I didn't. Those kexts are

1. AirPortAtheros40.kext
  2. ATH9KInjector.kext
  3. AtherosWiFiInjector.kext
  4. IO80211Family.kext

Though, I used an USB Wi-Fi dongle (TP-LINK TL-WN725N) as my solution.

I know this problem might not got fixed at all. But from after reading through some threads regarding the report is that this is an issue about the system won't load the kext at all. Which supposed to be working if the kext is loaded (I assume).

The system report is attached below.

Attachments

• debug_6617.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 154
First. I know that Atheros AR9584 Wi-Fi cards known not to work with hackintosh
Second. I disabled SIP and
Code:
csrutil status
resulted as
Code:
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.
Third.I want to know deeper about this problems.

Sierra 10.12.2 (Clover)

Some extensions in my Sytem Information were not loaded. But what is interesting to me is the kexts regarding my Wi-Fi card. Which is Atheros AR9548. Some users got it work. But I didn't. Those kexts are

1. AirPortAtheros40.kext
  2. ATH9KInjector.kext
  3. AtherosWiFiInjector.kext
  4. IO80211Family.kext

Though, I used an USB Wi-Fi dongle (TP-LINK TL-WN725N) as my solution.

I know this problem might not got fixed at all. But from after reading through some threads regarding the report is that this is an issue about the system won't load the kext at all. Which supposed to be working if the kext is loaded (I assume).

The system report is attached below.

Your IO80211Family.kext is corrupt, or not appropriate for the version of macOS you're running.
It is easy to see in the kextcache output:
Code:
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     CCIOReporterLogStream::removeSubscription(unsigned long long)
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     CCIOReporterLogStream::mergeSubscriptionsIntoNewSubscription(unsigned long long, unsigned long long, unsigned long long*)
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     CCIOReporterDataStream::createIOReporterRawDataForSubscription(unsigned long long)
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     CCIOReporterDataStream::createIOReporterInterestArrayForSubscription(unsigned long long)
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     ___memcpy_chk
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     ___memmove_chk
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     ___strlcpy_chk
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     ___strncat_chk
kxld[com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family]:     ___strncpy_chk
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family; omitting from prelinked kernel.

I found the compatible IO80211Family.kext and it's working. The Wi-Fi adaptor finally worked as it should be. The file is attached

Attachments

• IO80211Family.kext.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back