Contribute
Register

[solved] Kext for BCM4352

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried with these kex FakePCIID Broadcom WiFi.kext KEX and BRCM Patch RAM2.kext in S / L / E, but without the patch. You can explain where I can get the patch and where do I copy them?

I'm trying to make my bluetooth working.
I've followed the tutorial from PCIe Half Mini 2.
Wireless is working amazing (i don't know where to find Country Code, i'm using patchs from the guide).
But bluetooth it's not showing in settings.
Can anyone help me please?
I've attached my files.
Thank you.

Attachments

• files.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 135
I'm trying to make my bluetooth working.
I've followed the tutorial from PCIe Half Mini 2.
Wireless is working amazing (i don't know where to find Country Code, i'm using patchs from the guide).
But bluetooth it's not showing in settings.
Can anyone help me please?
I've attached my files.
Thank you.

According to ioreg, no bluetooth on the USB bus.
Likely a USB configuration problem (or BIOS setting problem).

See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Plan on creating a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext.

According to ioreg, no bluetooth on the USB bus.
Likely a USB configuration problem (or BIOS setting problem).

See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Plan on creating a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext.
It's not easy to understand the USB guide :(
My BIOS doesn't have any USB option, just enable, or disable.
The things i understand from the guide:
- Must rename EHCx->EH0x to my DSDT .
- Install USBInjectAll.kext.
- Enable the flags "uia_exclude_xhc".

Is that?
Another thing, all my usb ports are working fine, the bluetooth on the USB it's another thing?
Thanks

It's not easy to understand the USB guide :(
My BIOS doesn't have any USB option, just enable, or disable.
The things i understand from the guide:
- Must rename EHCx->EH0x to my DSDT .
- Install USBInjectAll.kext.
- Enable the flags "uia_exclude_xhc".

Is that?
Another thing, all my usb ports are working fine, the bluetooth on the USB it's another thing?
Thanks

USB is off-topic here.
Plan on reading the guide carefully and taking the time to understand the issue.
All your ports are on XHC, so using -uia_exclude_xhc does not make any sense.

Hello I need help I can't get BT to work Wifi is working but lagging sometime connect most the time don't.........
My system is 10.10.5 mobo ipiel-la 3, GPU GTX 260, CPU Intel core duo, wireless card azure wave aw-ce123h a/b/g/n/ac WLAN+BT PCI-E Mini Card model bcm94352 HM, BIOS is Legacy. I use the guide but I think Im missing something. In the past I use Chameleon bootloader later I change it to clover legacy way the guide I use was the S/L/E way not clover remember my sys is legacy. Thank in advanced

Hello I need help I can't get BT to work Wifi is working but lagging sometime connect most the time don't.........
My system is 10.10.5 mobo ipiel-la 3, GPU GTX 260, CPU Intel core duo, wireless card azure wave aw-ce123h a/b/g/n/ac WLAN+BT PCI-E Mini Card model bcm94352 HM, BIOS is Legacy. I use the guide but I think Im missing something. In the past I use Chameleon bootloader later I change it to clover legacy way the guide I use was the S/L/E way not clover remember my sys is legacy. Thank in advanced

Maybe you forgot to install the BrcmPatchRAM kexts.

I dont forget I install the patchram

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back