Contribute
Register

[Solved] Kernel Panic likely related to HD530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

First of all my specs are ASUS Z170-S sabertooth, Intel i7-6700K and 16GB Ram.

I got Sierra fully installed. Now I'm trying to boot, and when I boot I get a kernel panic. The picture is in the attachments. (Sorry the pic is tilted. It looks normal on my computer.) The panic basically talks about the AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer. I've also included my config.plist. I used multibeast to Inject Intel HD530 of course. I've also tried booting without Injected kexts and the same situation happens. I can still boot into it with my USB drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or at least if you have a Skylake and the HD530 works then I'd like to see your config.plist.

EDIT: I booted into safe mode and the about mac has 1536MB like it was supposed to but there's no graphics acceleration.
Sorry I'm not very smart I had the same problem, can you explain me what I have to do step by step?

Have you made sure to give at least 64MB of RAM to your HD530 in the BIOS?
I Can not restart the pc so i do not know because if i restart tue pc it Will crash i Will restart it if you tell me that i Can solve my problem from the bootloader or from the bios

If you already have problems restarting your computer, you might have bigger problems at hand. Please make sure that your computer is correctly working first. Otherwise it is completely useless trying to Hackintosh it.

If I have just misunderstood you, then I recommend restarting your computer, enter the BIOS and set your reserved memory for the GPU to 64MB.

If you already have problems restarting your computer, you might have bigger problems at hand. Please make sure that your computer is correctly working first. Otherwise it is completely useless trying to Hackintosh it.

If I have just misunderstood you, then I recommend restarting your computer, enter the BIOS and set your reserved memory for the GPU to 64MB.
I have tried and it worked thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back