Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME Z270-A
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K (4.2 GHz)
Graphics
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING
Hi, I would appreciate some help, here! After properly installing Mac OS Sierra on my PC, and after the post-installation with Multibeast, I have this kernel panic message (see uploaded file) and looping boots after the restart... This is my configuration:

- ASUS PRIME Z270-A

- Intel Core i7-7700K (4.2 GHz)

- ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING

- G.Skill RipJaws V 64 Go (4 x 16 Go - DDR4 - 3400 MHz – CL16)

- Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10 To - 3.5"

- 2 Samsung 850 EVO - SSD 500 Go, one for Windows 10 and the other for Mac OS Sierra

It's also connected with HDMI to a LG screen.

Thanks in advance! :)

Lisa26

Attachments

• Kernel panic.jpg
    Kernel panic.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 290
The problem is the GPU sensors element of FakeSMC plugins for HW Monitor that you installed.
It is incompatible and should be deleted.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, P1lgrim! Could you tell me from where I can delete it without re-installing everything? From the boot menu or terminal? :D

Hello! I have a similar issue. I don't know if it is the same but I encountered this kernel panic at boot. I don't know what to do, since I'm in the middle of a freelance job and need to finish it by today...I have apparently other issues but I'm really new to the Hackintosh world and I might have done something wrong...I would really appreciate some help. I just didn't think it was needed to open a new topic for this since this panic seemed similar to mine.

IMAG2593.jpg

I guess i need to delete the FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in the S/L/E but what I find weird is that the computer has been working for a few days now without THIS kernel panic. I had an issue with Little Snitch but i deleted it and it booted correctly.

Thanks @P1LGRIM. It worked like a charm. It is what I understood from your first reply but I wanted to be sure.
Like I said, I'm new to Hackintosh, but willing to learn ;) Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back