Graphics
GTX 780 Ti
Here are the specs of my Hackintosh:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI
CPU: Intel i7 4770k
GPU: Internal GPU
RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR3 2x4GB 1600MHz
SSD: Crucial MX100 512GB

I followed the Unibeast Sierra guide and I successfully installed the Sierra OS via USB. Prior to that, I was using the Yosemite version without any major problems. Now that the installation is complete, I have to start the OS from the SSD to make the necessary MultiBeast adjustments and I just can't reach the login screen. I'm still booting from the Unibeast USB and I tried various bootflags, such as dart=0, -x, -v, GraphicsEnabler=No, maxram=4096 to no avail. Here's the output I get in verbose mode:

lPWj9di.jpg

Panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff8000405ecd)...

Are there maybe kext files missing or have I used the wrong bootflags? Is the problem still too vague and do I have to post more documents?

Where is the Kernel Panic crash report saved? Can I access it via the Terminal from the Unibeast USB?

Also, where is the file that sets the timeout for this crash screen? I have installed the Yosemite Version via Unibeast and now I'm updating it to Sierra, also with Unibeast. Is this timeout set in chameleon.Boot.plist? Or is this new Unibeast installation using the config.plist in the /EFI/CLOVER/ directory?

Would it be safe to delete all the kext files in the /System/Library/Extensions folder except for NullCPUManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext in order to reach the login screen and the reinstall the necessary kext files via Multibeast? Or is Sierra using kext files from a different directory now than /S/L/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back