Contribute
Register

[solved] Kaby Lake Intel HD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, not really solved, I don´t have full graphics acceleration.

Solved using rehabman kexts:FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext

I used the same kext files but it didn't work for me...

Now it is partly working for me.

Sometimes it does boot without any problems. Sometimes with the alloc type 2 error. Then I insert my USB Stick with just the CPU Spoof and it boots up, I do no change to the config.plist on the main EFI Partition, reboot and it boots up normally. Why are there sometimes these errors and sometimes not even if NO changes are made to the config.plist?!

Have you experienced the same?

Now it is partly working for me.

Sometimes it does boot without any problems. Sometimes with the alloc type 2 error. Then I insert my USB Stick with just the CPU Spoof and it boots up, I do no change to the config.plist on the main EFI Partition, reboot and it boots up normally. Why are there sometimes these errors and sometimes not even if NO changes are made to the config.plist?!

Have you experienced the same?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

"This is caused when your board does not have native NVRAM support such as Gigabyte 100 series boards."

Does this "100 series boards" mean "Z170X" and such?
Does this mean we should choose some other manufacturer? Who has NVRAM support natively? What is the most compatible board or a list of components we need to be 100% sure it's compatible?
Does Asus have NVRAM natively on their 100 series?

"This is caused when your board does not have native NVRAM support such as Gigabyte 100 series boards."

Does this "100 series boards" mean "Z170X" and such?
Does this mean we should choose some other manufacturer? Who has NVRAM support natively? What is the most compatible board or a list of components we need to be 100% sure it's compatible?
Does Asus have NVRAM natively on their 100 series?
My gigabyte Z170 seems to have NVRAM with bios 5d... if you upgrade to bios >20 then it seems to be disabled. Not a massive deal as Clover can easily fake it using EMUvariableuefi ?

My gigabyte Z170 seems to have NVRAM with bios 5d... if you upgrade to bios >20 then it seems to be disabled. Not a massive deal as Clover can easily fake it using EMUvariableuefi ?

I installed the EMUVariableUEFI from Clover installer and also the RC Script for iMessage.
Since than the graphics is recognised as Intel HD 630 but only with 7MB.
I set the boot Var nv_disabled=1 but that also did not work.

The Kext files are installed cause everything worked until installing the EMUVar and the RC Scripts.

What else has to be changed to get the graphics back working again?

I installed the EMUVariableUEFI from Clover installer and also the RC Script for iMessage.
Since than the graphics is recognised as Intel HD 630 but only with 7MB.
I set the boot Var nv_disabled=1 but that also did not work.

The Kext files are installed cause everything worked until installing the EMUVar and the RC Scripts.

What else has to be changed to get the graphics back working again?

Desktop questions are off-topic here (this is the laptop forum).
See here for correct settings/etc: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.211743/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back