Contribute
Register

[Solved] Issues with Lan (IntelMausiEthernet kext) with z270g motherboard onboard lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE! Well done .. going to make a PR for Meize so everyone can benefit from that? :)

Thanks again RM

I suspect Mieze will want to sync with latest Linux sources, but I commented on your PR.

I suspect Mieze will want to sync with latest Linux sources, but I commented on your PR.
That probably makes the most sense for the longer term, for now I'm happy I can get my 2-month old box finally running osx!

Hey @gaieges

I'm thinking about buying the board that you're using right now. Can you confirm that both NICs are working? I want to use both ethernet NICs but I do not want to go hunting for multiple ethernet drivers.

Thanks,
tzeejay

@tzeejay - it only has 1 ethernet port .. are you referring to the wifi? I was unable to get that working (although I didn't spend much time at it). My understanding is that there's no support for that chip yet.

@gaieges Sorry my bad. I searched for a specific motherboard and this thread came up. Should have read more carefully.

I have i7-7700k with Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming. Build-in network interface is Intel I219V. Trying to use IntelMausiEnthernetKext v2.2.1d1 from links above but still cannot to connect with local DHCP. Network detected as 0x8086:0x15b8. Can you please explain this network is supported for 200 series?

I have i7-7700k with Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming. Build-in network interface is Intel I219V. Trying to use IntelMausiEnthernetKext v2.2.1d1 from links above but still cannot to connect with local DHCP. Network detected as 0x8086:0x15b8. Can you please explain this network is supported for 200 series?
Sorry for incomprehension. All works fine!
Just sysadmin need to allow my mac address to be whitelisted.

Same problem on a PRIME H270M-PLUS Intel® I219V
id 0x8086
device 0x15b8
build subsystem 0x1043
subsystem 0x8672
0x0000

ethernet is not detected, link leds on, connection comes in and out, no dhcp client can be performed.

Same problem on a PRIME H270M-PLUS Intel® I219V
id 0x8086
device 0x15b8
build subsystem 0x1043
subsystem 0x8672
0x0000

ethernet is not detected, link leds on, connection comes in and out, no dhcp client can be performed.

The new Masui Driver works perfectly, dont use my custom built one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back