Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> [Solved] Issues with Graphic Acceleration - Intel Graphics 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I'm not trying to use it? Because my thing here is that I don't want to use it at all, but I also don't want to take it out of the Motherboard. I want to use only the Intel Graphics 4000 anyway it is possible, but my system does not recognise it as a GPU.
maybe then have a read up on :

maybe then have a read up on :
I've tried this one several times, and a few more after you sent this link, but it was no good as well.
Do you know anyway to boot my PC using the onboard HDMI and not the dGPU HDMI?
Cause when I set the primary display to IGPU i get no video, but when I set to AUTO and remove my GTX it work perfectly. Is there a way to make the onboard HDMI work in auto mode?

I've attached my files on the thread, is there anything there that could be causing this issue?
Clover Kexts:
FakeSMC
VoodooPS2Controller
NullCPUPowerManagement
Lilu
WhateverGreen
ApplePS2Controller
AppleALC
RealtekRTL8111
AirportBrcmFixup

Maybe I need some DSDT change?
I've never changed anything that has anything to do with DSDT, could this be an issue?

Thanks for the Help!

I've tried this one several times, and a few more after you sent this link, but it was no good as well.
Do you know anyway to boot my PC using the onboard HDMI and not the dGPU HDMI?
Cause when I set the primary display to IGPU i get no video, but when I set to AUTO and remove my GTX it work perfectly. Is there a way to make the onboard HDMI work in auto mode?

I've attached my files on the thread, is there anything there that could be causing this issue?
Clover Kexts:
FakeSMC
VoodooPS2Controller
NullCPUPowerManagement
Lilu
WhateverGreen
ApplePS2Controller
AppleALC
RealtekRTL8111
AirportBrcmFixup

Maybe I need some DSDT change?
I've never changed anything that has anything to do with DSDT, could this be an issue?

Thanks for the Help!
you want to zip and upload your clover folder if you need help

VoodooPS2Controller is normally used on laptops... ?

you want to zip and upload your clover folder if you need help

VoodooPS2Controller is normally used on laptops... ?
Here Is my full EFI folder with all the Configs I've managed to store.

I never thought about Voodoo too much, cause when I finally got my High Sierra Working, I've never changed a thing, and I preserved the Kexts I've used there to my Mojave System, but now they are up to date.
ps: I have 2 Hdd, one is with high Sierra and other with Mojave, both of them have it's own clover bootloader.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.5 MB · Views: 86
Update:
I've tried to connect my HDMI on the onboard input, but I got a blinking underline on the top left side of the screen when trying to boot with Clover.
What could it be?

If you're using Clover Legacy, you might have to hit Enter to enter the boot menu. At least that's what I've found.

Here Is my full EFI folder with all the Configs I've managed to store.

I never thought about Voodoo too much, cause when I finally got my High Sierra Working, I've never changed a thing, and I preserved the Kexts I've used there to my Mojave System, but now they are up to date.
ps: I have 2 Hdd, one is with high Sierra and other with Mojave, both of them have it's own clover bootloader.
you probably don't need:
Code:
<key>FixIntelGfx</key>
                <true/>

you shouldn't be needing to inject intel:
Code:
<key>Inject</key>
        <dict>
            <key>ATI</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Intel</key>
            <true/>
            <key>NVidia</key>
            <false/>
        </dict>

unless you are using a laptop keyboard and trackpad and/or ps2 keyboard, then you don't need VoodooPS2Controller.kext

if you are using hackintool to setup your graphics, then you need to remove this:
Code:
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x01620007</string>

[Solved]
After long tries I've managed to solve, let's go:

First of all I didn't needed a thing of what I've tried, only needed to delete CSMVIDEODXE and download AptioMemoryFix Drivers, after that I managed to boot with my IGPU onboard HDMI, setting on BIOS Primary Display to IGPU.
That's it everything works fine
I'm also using the -wegnoegpu boot-arg, to omit my Nvidia GPU.

That's it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back