Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V LX
CPU
Intel Core I7 3770
Graphics
Radeon RX 5600 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey Guys, I had a Hackintosh High Sierra with my GTX 970, but now I'm with a Mojave trying to use Metal with my HD Graphics 4000.
What can I do to my clover config to make this possible?
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• config-Final.plist
    8 KB · Views: 135
  • Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.08.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.08.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.25.08.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.25.08.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.24.38.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.24.38.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.45.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.45.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.23.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-26 às 18.22.23.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 156
in the clover config.plist

set Inject Intel GFX =True

Code:
<dict>
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Inject</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Intel</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
    </dict>
</dict>

Clover will automatically inject the ig-platform-id setting

that's it

Well, I tried it and didn't work. Maybe there's something left from my previous installation with my GTX 970, I'm attaching my config.plist here.
Have another questions on the subject:
Can I use my HD Graphics 4000 as Graphic Acceleration, but still have my HDMI connected to my GTX 970?
Any of mine clover config, DSDT, or anything, may be slowing my Hackintosh down? (CPU frequency, RAM usage, HD Speed, this kind of stuff)
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 159
Update:
I've tried to connect my HDMI on the onboard input, but I got a blinking underline on the top left side of the screen when trying to boot with Clover.
What could it be?

Update:
I've tried to connect my HDMI on the onboard input, but I got a blinking underline on the top left side of the screen when trying to boot with Clover.
What could it be?
you are using a laptop smbios for your desktop machine?

you are using a laptop smbios for your desktop machine?
I was trying to solve it, but a rolled back to the one I was using before, the problem is, I'm now using a SMBIOS of a Intel Core I5 3xxx, because I didn't found a compatible for desktop with a i7 that uses HD Graph 4000.
But the issue I described earlier did not changed even after the change in SMBIOS.

Okay guys, huge update on this issue.
When I have my GTX 970 connected and set on the bios display output to IGPU, clover does not open, I get this blinking underline on the top left of the screen.
Now I've tried to fully remove my GTX and set on the BIOS to AUTO, everything worked fine, got graphics acceleration, fast system and all I need.

This time my question is: is there anyway to use my IGPU and HD 4000 with my GTX connected? What changes to Clover or BIOS can I make in order to this setting work?
Thanks for the help
Ps:For the SMBIOS I keep my old IMac 14,2 that I was using on my High Sierra. Is there any problem if everything is working fine?

News on the case, but nothing solved:
1 - It does work when I completely remove my GTX from my motherboard, but it is not a good option, because I have a windows system, and I use it to gaming, and want to use my Mac to work, as previously I was using Mac OS High Sierra.
2 - When I connect my HDMI only to the onboard Input I got black screen, I can't even see my BIOS, completely black.
3 - When I set on BIOS "Primary Display: IGPU", I got BIOS screen, but Clover simply doesn't boot, I got the blinking underline on the top left side of the screen.
4 - When I tryed any of the "Devices > Proprieties - AAPL,GfxYTile and disable-external-gpu" I got stuck at the Apple Logo. It still load until the end., very slowly, but it does not start.
5 - I've tried to Inject Intel, it was no good
6 - Tried boot-args: nv_disable=1 -wegnoegpu igfxframe=frame, in every possible combination with the previous described attempts, it was no good.

News on the case, but nothing solved:
1 - It does work when I completely remove my GTX from my motherboard, but it is not a good option, because I have a windows system, and I use it to gaming, and want to use my Mac to work, as previously I was using Mac OS High Sierra.
2 - When I connect my HDMI only to the onboard Input I got black screen, I can't even see my BIOS, completely black.
3 - When I set on BIOS "Primary Display: IGPU", I got BIOS screen, but Clover simply doesn't boot, I got the blinking underline on the top left side of the screen.
4 - When I tryed any of the "Devices > Proprieties - AAPL,GfxYTile and disable-external-gpu" I got stuck at the Apple Logo. It still load until the end., very slowly, but it does not start.
5 - I've tried to Inject Intel, it was no good
6 - Tried boot-args: nv_disable=1 -wegnoegpu igfxframe=frame, in every possible combination with the previous described attempts, it was no good.
there is no support for your nvidia in Mojave, best to go back to High Sierra

or you could try something like:

there is no support for your nvidia in Mojave, best to go back to High Sierra

or you could try something like:
Even if I'm not trying to use it? Because my thing here is that I don't want to use it at all, but I also don't want to take it out of the Motherboard. I want to use only the Intel Graphics 4000 anyway it is possible, but my system does not recognise it as a GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back