Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Issues re-install High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I took a wrong photo...I have updated the photo
  • That computer has a 'Curse' on it:lol:
  • You may try this 'charm' and see if it will work; no guarantee!
    • Reboot and reach Utilities Screen with that disk.
    • Go to Terminal through Menubar of Utilities Screen
    • On Terminal type: ntpdate -u time.apple.com
    • See if this time it will install without that error.

how do you get to this thing that you say?
  • You have been doing so many different things with your system and posting here at random, I have no idea the inputs you are making and what your Computer Display monitor is showing in response.
  • You can take a picture of your current Clover Boot Manager Screen showing all the icons and label them properly and upload the image(s)
  • That might help readers to know where you are to answer what can be done.

Thank you so much your help has been fundamental and constant, you're a friend !!
Thank you for your kind words. I really like you to have your Hackintosh. To help you, I need to understand the problem you are having. For that, I need information about your hardware and software and how you are configuring/setting them up and what input you are giving using your keyboard /Mouse and what the Monitor is Displaying each time to your input.

Your message should be the input you are giving and the list of hardware and verbose boot screen or other screen images like your BIOS setup and Bootloader files like CLOVER as a zipped file.

Any answer you get without providing most of them, are a hit or miss guess unless it is so obvious to everyone. I don't like to play that game as many are reading our posts and might try some really bad advice from us based on no or scanty information to make a reasonable diagnosis or assessment of the immediate technical problem facing the Poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back