Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] IOKit Daemon (kernelmanagerd) stall[0], (240s): 'PXSX'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ichris93

I think you need it for proper functionality of iServices tho, or AirDrop. Anyways... What other issues are you facing now? Can you boot the installer?

@ichris93

I think you need it for proper functionality of iServices tho, or AirDrop. Anyways... What other issues are you facing now? Can you boot the installer?
I can boot the installer. Then I get this screen.

Attachments

• 7BE8752B-A0BB-4436-8687-2AD7E641F44D.jpeg
    7BE8752B-A0BB-4436-8687-2AD7E641F44D.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 281
@ichris93

Looks like a pretty normal shutdown screen to me, does it get stuck there? Did you try to reboot manually? Since there are no errors (at least I didn't spot any now), I wouldn't know how to go from there... :/. Maybe re-check OC settings (there are some BigSur specifics) and the SMBIOS.

@envying

You don't need to disable BT-Kexts, AFAIK, thus leave Injector, FirmwareData and PatchRamX enabled. Just AirportBroadcomFixup has a plugin inside which needs to be disabled on BigSur, but not Catalina.

Always load AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext, but only load AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext on Catalina. Thus, set a MaxKernel of 19.9.9 on AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext, and you should be good to go. If you do a OC Clean Snapshot, the MaxKernel will be reset too. Just something to keep in mind :).

Thanks a lot, Pal.

Wifi problem solved, BT still having issues, not sure if it is related to USB Port. However I just don't see BCMxxxx in hacktool. It was fine under catalina. I need to do some more digging...

@envying

Where don't you see your BCM device? In the USB-Tab? I'd use the newest USBInjectAll and enable XhciPortLimit quirk in OC, then reboot, then create a new USB-map with hackintool real quick from scratch. Maybe that helps?

@envying

USBInjectAll didn't really work out for me. How I did it:
* Enable the portlimit-quirk
* Open Hackintool's USB tab
* Click wipe (broom)
* Click inject (syringe)
* Click export (door with arrow outwards)

Now, copy USBPorts.kext into your Kexts folder and enable it, then reboot. You should see all ports available and all internal devices. Now you can plug 2.0 and 3.0 sticks in, test card-readers and so on, remove what's left, export again and replace the kext. Also use the USBX SSDT for proper USB power when you're done.

@envying

USBInjectAll didn't really work out for me. How I did it:
* Enable the portlimit-quirk
* Open Hackintool's USB tab
* Click wipe (broom)
* Click inject (syringe)
* Click export (door with arrow outwards)

Now, copy USBPorts.kext into your Kexts folder and enable it, then reboot. You should see all ports available and all internal devices. Now you can plug 2.0 and 3.0 sticks in, test card-readers and so on, remove what's left, export again and replace the kext. Also use the USBX SSDT for proper USB power when you're done.
Will give it a try in a little while, thanks a lot, Pal

@envying

There are a lot of factors this depends on. What kext are you using? Did you use the hackintool the way I told you to?

This is what I did by following the steps.

1. Enable the quirk
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.45.25.jpg

2. Wipe & Insert
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.46.01.jpg

3. Generate USBPort.kext & load it into Kext folder under EFI/OC/, and also the aml files in ACPI folder under efi/OC;
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.46.35.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.47.18.jpg

4. Reboot, and hackintool again. But still don't see BT info, and any internal USB ports.
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.52.32.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.53.21.jpg

End it up with some guessing, maybe I shall apply some of DSDT patches in Hackintool?

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 14.52.59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back