Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Invalid signature on all Kexts...

Motherboard
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Good afternoon people...
I have a problem installing the saw on the following machine:
Board: ASUS pro gaming Z170
CPU: i5 7400 3.0ghz
HDD: SSD
At the end of the installation, the installer asks to restart the PC. So I do this and then in verbose mode, it gives a kext-dev-mode permitting invalid signature error on all kexts and finally restarts.
This is strange because I have been able to install the OS several times but at the moment I am not able to do it and I do not know what it can be ...
Has anyone ever had a similar problem?
Note: This CPU is not recognized and I had to inject nullCPU plus the CPU support option.

Video Download: https://ufile.io/xit23

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
At the end of the installation, the installer asks to restart the PC. So I do this and then in verbose mode, it gives a kext-dev-mode permitting invalid signature error on all kexts and finally restarts.
Check if SIP is disabled in your config.plist
Code:
<key>RtVariables</key>
    <dict>
        <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
        <string>0x67</string>
        <key>BooterConfig</key>
        <string>0x28</string>
    </dict>
Note: This CPU is not recognized and I had to inject nullCPU plus the CPU support option.
Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

Motherboard
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Ok,

I disabled de SIP and i put FakeCPUID 0x0x0506E3 ... not not working... the second boot returns "kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature" :( ...

Is there anything else I can do? The problem is the processor?

At the beginning I got to install and enter the operating system ... but during the installation of Kextbeast, the machine restarted and never started again ... even if it re-formatted, it still does not start ...

Motherboard
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Problem SOLVED!!!!

I remove the harddrive from the target machine and connect on my macbook. I install the clover directly on harddrive and copy the kexts files to EFI and put again the target machine.

It works... the system started normally.

Thanks Brebo.