Gigabyte Z270X-UD3
CPU
Intel i7-7700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
I have searched and searched and am having no luck on this. Have double checked settings and tried a lot of things, but just cannot get it to detect it. Is it because it is the 1TB version? It is the same model that is recommended on the list, but just 1TB.
Ahh I have been stuck for hours now dang it. Need this computer up and running. Please help!!! Thank you!

Parts:
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z270X-UD3
SSD - Samsung SSD 850 EVO
Chip - Intel i7-7700K
Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060

I have searched and searched and am having no luck on this. Have double checked settings and tried a lot of things, but just cannot get it to detect it. Is it because it is the 1TB version? It is the same model that is recommended on the list, but just 1TB.
Ahh I have been stuck for hours now dang it. Need this computer up and running. Please help!!! Thank you!

Parts:
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z270X-UD3
SSD - Samsung SSD 850 EVO
Chip - Intel i7-7700K
Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060

Not detected in the BIOS or not detected in the High Sierra Disk Utility?

If the latter, check : https://www.neowin.net/news/how-to-fix-high-sierras-dodgy-disk-utility-program

@swift1013, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back