Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Xiaomi Air 13
CPU
Intel i5-6200u
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Booting into the installer is no problem. The problem is that my internal drives are not showing in Disk Utility. Does anybody know a solution?
Kexts in /Other:
Fakesmc, voodoops2

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the part regarding SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext, and in the FAQ regarding NVMe if applicable to your hardware.
My SSD is a Samsung 850 Pro, i don't think it has NVMe. My HDD is also not showing. I tried the SATA-100-series-unsupported kext without succes, i also did not need that kext to install El Capitan (both drives visible in installer). Any other ideas?

My SSD is a Samsung 850 Pro, i don't think it has NVMe. My HDD is also not showing. I tried the SATA-100-series-unsupported kext without succes, i also did not need that kext to install El Capitan (both drives visible in installer). Any other ideas?

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
I tried it using my Clover config.plist from El Capitan. I deleted some entries like KextToPatch and it worked. Do you know what could be the cause of not showing the drives? I've attached both configs; the one i use currently for my El Capitan and the one that worked reaching the Sierra installer and Sierra itself.

Attachments

• configSIERRA.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 390
  • configCAPITAN.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 292
I tried it using my Clover config.plist from El Capitan. I deleted some entries like KextToPatch and it worked. Do you know what could be the cause of not showing the drives? I've attached both configs; the one i use currently for my El Capitan and the one that worked reaching the Sierra installer and Sierra itself.

The difference is not KextsToPatch. The difference is DropOem. DropOem=true is not valid unless you have a full complement of SSDTs in ACPI/patched.

The difference is not KextsToPatch. The difference is DropOem. DropOem=true is not valid unless you have a full complement of SSDTs in ACPI/patched.
OK, thanks for the heads-up. Forgot about that

Booting into the installer is no problem. The problem is that my internal drives are not showing in Disk Utility. Does anybody know a solution?
Kexts in /Other:
Fakesmc, voodoops2

Try adding SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext to Kexts in /Other... this fixed my problem with the SATA devices not showing up / responding ...:D

-Duncan

Try adding SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext to Kexts in /Other... this fixed my problem with the SATA devices not showing up / responding ...:D

-Duncan
It is fixed, did not need the kext :D

SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext is available from the guide mentioned in post #2.
Now have successfully booted into Mac Sierra installer, Same problem here too.. My internal hdd is not showing up..i did placed (SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext) but Nothing happens Bios Is also Setup As said for My Laptop In the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back