Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I'm just writing this because I was having terrible problems with interference in my monitors. I was at the stage where I was going to dismantle the hack and just go down and buy a mac. There were a lot of threads here about buzzing sounds in the speakers. Some solved peoples problems (using different types of voodooHDA.kext from multibeast, editing the kext file etc etc) but none worked for me.

I then did a few random non-hackintosh-related web searches, which resulted in me plugging the interface into an externally powered USB hub and it seems to have worked! There is still a tiny bit of interference, but not much at all, probably normal.

Just in case anyone is experience similar problems...

Neverlandland said:
Hi,

I'm just writing this because I was having terrible problems with interference in my monitors. I was at the stage where I was going to dismantle the hack and just go down and buy a mac. There were a lot of threads here about buzzing sounds in the speakers. Some solved peoples problems (using different types of voodooHDA.kext from multibeast, editing the kext file etc etc) but none worked for me.

I then did a few random non-hackintosh-related web searches, which resulted in me plugging the interface into an externally powered USB hub and it seems to have worked! There is still a tiny bit of interference, but not much at all, probably normal.

Just in case anyone is experience similar problems...

Ive been getting the same thing all the sudden(in the last two months). Really bothering me. Can't seem to solve it. I figured it was my speaker cables because the run is very long but I cannot know for sure without spending more money.

I have my bluetooth for the apple wireless keyboard and trackpad plugged into a powered USB hub. Sometimes when I disconnect the bluetooth it mitigates a little bit, but not fully.

Are you using an audio interface? If so try plugging it into the external usb hub. If you have another computer lying around your house, plug your speakers into them so that you can tell if its either a computer or speaker issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back