Graphics
Radeon HD 5670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
UPDATE: For solution, see Post #25 of this thread for [Easy_Guide] ML_hdmi_audio_edits_intel_nuc.

This is a new board out from Intel that has HD 4000 Mobile 384MB graphics. The HDMI out is the only built-in audio out and I'm having some trouble getting it going. Here's my copy of IOReg

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    270.7 KB · Views: 706
Intel NUC HDMI audio

It's a D33217GKE and I do have ethernet and video working. Will upload DSDT tomorrow when I get home.

Intel NUC HDMI audio

Here's my current DSDT. The reason I'm using the 09 framebuffer is because I don't quite know what the hell I'm doing.

Any tips/solutions you want to propose for this machine I will happily implement and test. No HDMI audio or sleep are showstoppers for me and I really want to get those working.

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 494
Intel NUC HDMI audio

Here's my current DSDT. The reason I'm using the 09 framebuffer is because I don't quite know what the hell I'm doing.

Any tips/solutions you want to propose for this machine I will happily implement and test. No HDMI audio or sleep are showstoppers for me and I really want to get those working.
HDMI audio experiment:
1. Delete S/L/E/HDAEnabler1.kext, repair permissions and cache
2. Verify native 10.8.2 AppleHDA.kext installed in S/L/E
3. Remove efi injection from org.chameleon.Boot.plist.
4. Install attached dsdt.aml in /Extra
5. Restart with HDMI device connected.
6. Verify HDMI audio

Reply with new IOReg.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 683
Intel NUC HDMI audio

I did a quick reinstall with the bare minimum and placed the DSDT in /Extra and the audio doesn't work. The card is recognized and the graphics are fine though. "Intel High Definition Audio / HDMI/DisplayPort Output" also appears in the system profiler.

Here's the current IOReg. There's no EFI injection in cameleon.

Attachments

• ioreg2.zip
    275.5 KB · Views: 380
Intel NUC HDMI audio

I did a quick reinstall with the bare minimum and placed the DSDT in /Extra and the audio doesn't work. The card is recognized and the graphics are fine though. "Intel High Definition Audio / HDMI/DisplayPort Output" also appears in the system profiler.
What HDMI device is connected to which port? Does your version have 1 or 2 HDMI ports? If 2, attach another IOReg with the HDMI device on the second HDMI port.

Intel NUC HDMI audio

Can you tell us which mSata SSD and/or wifi/bluetooth parts did you use. I'm thinking of doing the same.

Thnx in advance.

Intel NUC HDMI audio

IT WORKS in the second port. Thanks so much for your help! Here's the new IOReg

Attachments

• secondport.zip
    293.2 KB · Views: 660
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back