Contribute
Register

[Solved] Intel NUC HDMI audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post number #25 did solve the audio problem! Thank you so much!! I do have another problem occurring. For some reason, now the color coming out of my system is very saturated, and everything is just overly sharpened. I am guessing this is caused by something that is going on during DSDT edit. Does anyone else have this problem?

I know that this is out of subject, but since this is something that came right after my interaction with this thread, I thought I would let everyone know about it in this thread and if anyone know anything about how to solve it, please direct me to the right location. I will also create another post under the right thread. Thank you.

Post number #25 did solve the audio problem! Thank you so much!! I do have another problem occurring. For some reason, now the color coming out of my system is very saturated, and everything is just overly sharpened. I am guessing this is caused by something that is going on during DSDT edit. Does anyone else have this problem?
HDMI audio dsdt edits have no effect on HDMI video.

Hi guys,

I am a noob, so sorry.
I have DC3217IYE version of nuc. I installed ML 10.8.3. I used dsdt.aml. All work ok. Graphics, Wifi USB Linksys. Even audio on movies. But if I open any video from youtube I dont hear any sound. :( Is it ok or It is possible to check? Thanks.

Hi Dreamwatcher..

I downloaded your files ... and unzipped it..
It says document file? where is the actual kext?

I have a thunderbolt version..
I am also a newbie.. can you please share your kext and dsdt.aml
and install instructions if you have any with me?

Thanks in Advance

bd4utonite2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back