[SOLVED] Intel hd4600 issues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y530
CPU
i7 8750-H | 16GB Ram
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 1920x1080 | Nvidia GTX 1050 (4GB)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, im not new to the forum as reader, but this is my first post,
i succesfully install el capitan and yosemite in several pc's and notebooks, im a medium hackintosher, a friend of mine gave me his pc to install el capitan, i success, with vanilla usb method with clover, the problem is i can't make work the intel hd4600 that is integrated to this mother...i tryed fake id, igplatform, no success, clover and chameleon...i cant please help

motherboard asus b85m-g
16gb ram ddr3
cpu i7
ssd 240gb

(the pc originally have an amd r7 240a but cant get full qe/ci so i decided to unplug it, please help to make this work with any of those cards)

Intel hd4600 issues!!!

Hi, im not new to the forum as reader, but this is my first post,
i succesfully install el capitan and yosemite in several pc's and notebooks, im a medium hackintosher, a friend of mine gave me his pc to install el capitan, i success, with vanilla usb method with clover, the problem is i can't make work the intel hd4600 that is integrated to this mother...i tryed fake id, igplatform, no success, clover and chameleon...i cant please help

motherboard asus b85m-g
16gb ram ddr3
cpu i7
ssd 240gb

(the pc originally have an amd r7 240a but cant get full qe/ci so i decided to unplug it, please help to make this work with any of those cards)

You only need config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true for desktop HD4600.

And:
- 64mb for DVMT-prealloc in BIOS
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled in BIOS (or use VT-d)
- IGPU primary

Intel hd4600 issues!!!

thx man! i finally be able to boot, but there´s a problem monitor goes to sleep or something like that, it keeps black but if i press the keyboard it shows lights, on bloq num and bloq mayus, seems like its working but my screen dont show anything, tomorrow i will try the DVI port on my screen ane pc, it will help on something? or only works with hdmi¿? cause my screen does not have hdmi!!!
another question! can you please tell me how to inject realtek 887? cause is not working, i use the terminal method. the clover inject normal method and the kext method, nothing seems to work...maybe DSDT?

Greetins From Argentina

Intel hd4600 issues!!!

thx man! i finally be able to boot, but there´s a problem monitor goes to sleep or something like that, it keeps black but if i press the keyboard it shows lights, on bloq num and bloq mayus, seems like its working but my screen dont show anything, tomorrow i will try the DVI port on my screen ane pc, it will help on something? or only works with hdmi¿? cause my screen does not have hdmi!!!
another question! can you please tell me how to inject realtek 887? cause is not working, i use the terminal method. the clover inject normal method and the kext method, nothing seems to work...maybe DSDT?

Greetins From Argentina

VGA is not supported.

Intel hd4600 issues!!!

Solved!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much rehabman! It works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back