Contribute
Register

[Solved] Intel HD4600 Desktop 7mb only

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIOS settings correct? Using digital connection to the monitor?

HD4600 desktop requires no FakeID, no FakePCIID kexts.

First I tested the same BIOS settings from my Yosemite/El Capitan builds but didn't work. I have then been playing around what was recommended from various threads like setting iGPU to 64mb. I have tried all.
I have CSM, vt-d disabled. I have Secure Booting to Other OS.

I am also using HDMI to a single LG 24" HDMI monitor.

I had just finish doing another fresh install of Sierra. Installed the latest Clover. Now I can't boot without 0x0412 IntelGFX. 0x04128086 won't boot either.

First I tested the same BIOS settings from my Yosemite/El Capitan builds but didn't work. I have then been playing around what was recommended from various threads like setting iGPU to 64mb. I have tried all.

I had just finish doing another fresh install of Sierra. Installed the latest Clover. Now I can't boot without 0x0412 IntelGFX. 0x04128086 won't boot either.

Correct setting is config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086. Any other setting is wrong.

HD 4600 works with just (Inject intel).

Which version of clover are you using? If it's either 3751 or 3763, you need to downgrade to 3726 or upgrade to 3769 or later version to correctly support the internal graphics.

Which version of clover are you using? If it's either 3751 or 3763, you need to downgrade to 3726 or upgrade to 3769 or later version to correctly support the internal graphics.

Was using the latest version I'm not now as my machine seems to of stopped working.

I have tried both 3751 and 3726 but still didn't work.

Correct setting is config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086. Any other setting is wrong.

I think I have found my solution, without any additional configs and fake id's, I just have to uncheck Inject EDID under Clover options. Doing this I have full acceleration. My problem now is I can't permanently turn off the Inject EDID settings. It is already uncheck when using Clover Configurator but every time I boot and check Clover options, it is still checked.
How do I turn this off permanently?

Interesting though, I have it turned on under my El Capitan settings which is perfectly running without any other configs and kexts, beside FakeSMC and network.

I have tried both 3751 and 3726 but still didn't work.

I think I have found my solution, without any additional configs and fake id's, I just have to uncheck Inject EDID under Clover options. Doing this I have full acceleration. My problem now is I can't permanently turn off the Inject EDID settings. It is already uncheck when using Clover Configurator but every time I boot and check Clover options, it is still checked.
How do I turn this off permanently?

Interesting though, I have it turned on under my El Capitan settings which is perfectly running without any other configs and kexts, beside FakeSMC and network.

Attach you're config.plist.

Attach you're config.plist.

I have attached my current config.plist. Please kindly check and tell me what's wrong.
Unchecking InjectEDID removes all glitches and gives me 1536 MB of VRAM in About my Mac.
I can't seem to permanently uncheck it though. I have it unchecked already using clover configurator but every time I boot I can still see its checked under clover options. Thus I have to go to options every time I start my PC and uncheck it.

I'm also using an SSDT I took from my El Capitan build. This takes care of my power management which is working properly.
I am not sure if the problem is there. I'll attached it as well.

Thanks for the time.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 231
  • SSDT.aml
    2.9 KB · Views: 125
I have attached my current config.plist. Please kindly check and tell me what's wrong.
Unchecking InjectEDID removes all glitches and gives me 1536 MB of VRAM in About my Mac.
I can't seem to permanently uncheck it though. I have it unchecked already using clover configurator but every time I boot I can still see its checked under clover options. Thus I have to go to options every time I start my PC and uncheck it.

I'm also using an SSDT I took from my El Capitan build. This takes care of my power management which is working properly.
I am not sure if the problem is there. I'll attached it as well.

Thanks for the time.

Latest version of Clover sets (inject EDID) to default. I had the same problem with my H97N-WIFI which was causing loads of issues. Try this. BTW SSDT will make no difference to EDID.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back