Contribute
Register

[Solved] Intel HD Graphics 630 - Dual Display won't work via display port or HDMI :/ - High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded latest usb-inject-all tried a lot of guide to get it to work, but no luck..
I have tried to download "USBInjectAll.kext" and "FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext", placed them on my EFI in the other folder, and installed them using KextBeast.

I've set the following in Clover under Kernel and Kext Patches:

Name:
AppleUSBXHCIPCI
Find:
837D8C10
replace:
837D8C1B
comment:
change 15 port limit
MatchOS:
10.13.x

When you have set up everything if you can send me your ktexts and yours config.plst I would be glad, so that I can compare them :)..

Regarding my ktexts for your problem; I copied "IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext / IntelGraphicsFixup.kext / Lilu.kext" to my desktop on my hackintosh, run KextBeast, copied them to my efi boot under clover/kexts/Other, set it to Imac 14,2 restarted my computer.
Can send you all my ktexts but not until next thursday, you caught me in a week were I’m kind of away from my computer:/.

Try the ones from Jamesst20 here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-panic-high-sierra.250427/page-3#post-1735036

Apologies for the delay, I'm attaching config.plist and kexts..

You'll need USBInjectAll.kext and then you will have to choose which injector kext to use based on your chipset.. But I suggest you to read carefully here
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/overview
You will also have to change something in the config.plist based on your config (i.e. if you're using 10.13.4 everything is explained in the documentation)

Moreover, if you're using 10.13.4 try and google "HACKINTOSH HIGH SIERRA 10.13.4 UPDATE GUIDE" and take at the USB PATCH section

About second display, can you confirm you're using 10.13.4? And what's the behavior when you connect the second monitor? It works instantly when you plug that in? do you plug that in immediately after login?

Attachments

• USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 140
  • XHCI-300-series-injector.kext.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 176
  • config.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 256
  • XHCI-200-series-injector.kext.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

You'll need USBInjectAll.kext and then you will have to choose which injector kext to use based on your chipset.. But I suggest you to read carefully here
You will also have to change something in the config.plist based on your config (i.e. if you're using 10.13.4 everything is explained in the documentation)

Moreover, if you're using 10.13.4 try and google "HACKINTOSH HIGH SIERRA 10.13.4 UPDATE GUIDE" and take at the USB PATCH section

About second display, can you confirm you're using 10.13.4? And what's the behavior when you connect the second monitor? It works instantly when you plug that in? do you plug that in immediately after login?

Hi, I see from your config that your're missing some stuff, try the attached one.
I'm using 10.13.4.

Sorry, dumb question - is the usb injector text based only on my amount of USB ports :/? How do you know which to use regarding to your chipset, I have a dell motherboard/i7...
Having trouble with shutdown as well, my computer instantly reboots, do you also have this problem?

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Thanks!

usb injector kext number is based on chipset? Which is your motherboard exact model? Shutdown working fine here!

Trying to find out the model of the motherboard :|, not easy on dell it seems, can't find it in bios or on internet, I have a optiplex 7050 small form factor, but with a i7-7700..

Trying to find out the model of the motherboard :|, not easy on dell it seems, can't find it in bios or on internet, I have a optiplex 7050 small form factor, but with a i7-7700..
I looked that up and it seems your motherboard has a 200-series chipset so you should use the 200 kext..

I looked that up and it seems your motherboard has a 200-series chipset so you should use the 200 kext..
THANKS! But.. won't work :/,... any tips :/

Did you get your graphics to work?

Thanks!

usb injector kext number is based on chipset? Which is your motherboard exact model? Shutdown working fine here!

I got it working!
Thanks @Gervera

What I did, used and placed it under my efi partition, installed it with ktext beast:
XHCI-200-series-injector.kext
USBInjectAll.kext

and the following settings in clover:

Kernal and Kext Patches
com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
837D940F 0F839704 0000
837D940F 90909090 9090
USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart
10.13.x

Thanks for all the help!
Now my only problem that remains is that my computer restarts when I shutdown.

I got it working!
Thanks @Gervera

What I did, used and placed it under my efi partition, installed it with ktext beast:
XHCI-200-series-injector.kext
USBInjectAll.kext

and the following settings in clover:

Kernal and Kext Patches
com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
837D940F 0F839704 0000
837D940F 90909090 9090
USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart
10.13.x

Thanks for all the help!
Now my only problem that remains is that my computer restarts when I shutdown.

Glad to hear that! Have no idea about the shutdown thing.. have you tried looking into the "Fix shutdown" option you see in clover configurator?

Re graphics: unfortunately it doesn't work but it might be related to the 10.13.4 update.. I'm currently on 10.13.3 and I cannot update yet due to incompatibilities with some software.. btw can you explain me the exact steps you follow to get the second monitor working? i.e. you plug that after login and only then you turn it on.. or is it already turned on.. etc..

Glad to hear that! Have no idea about the shutdown thing.. have you tried looking into the "Fix shutdown" option you see in clover configurator?

Re graphics: unfortunately it doesn't work but it might be related to the 10.13.4 update.. I'm currently on 10.13.3 and I cannot update yet due to incompatibilities with some software.. btw can you explain me the exact steps you follow to get the second monitor working? i.e. you plug that after login and only then you turn it on.. or is it already turned on.. etc..

Yeah, tried the shutdown patch :/, no luck.
Are you using the second monitor via the hdmi port, and one via displayport?

Yeah, tried the shutdown patch :/, no luck.
Are you using the second monitor via the hdmi port, and one via displayport?
I'm sorry to hear that but I don't have any other ideas for the shutdown fix..

currently using first monitor on HDMI, second monitor on DP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back