Contribute
Register

[solved] Intel Hd 630 With 7mb vram

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem solved none of your notes worked but thanks guys your notes lead me to the solution

@missile0407 thanks man now trackpad working and recognized I have removed AppelInetlI2c kext , but right click still not working I have to hold CTRL to use right click and also one thing Cut and Delete options are disabled should I go with the patch DSDT thing really I didnt try it till now fell like it's hard to make . Thanks in advance

@missile0407 thanks man now trackpad working and recognized I have removed AppelInetlI2c kext , but right click still not working I have to hold CTRL to use right click and also one thing Cut and Delete options are disabled should I go with the patch DSDT thing really I didnt try it till now fell like it's hard to make . Thanks in advance

Off-topic.

@RehabMan What is the use of making new topic with the same words i will just copy them or maybe i ll edit the thread title and call it Dell 7577 issues , wont i ?
no offense but i can't find private messages option in this forum and i did not mention as i did now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back