Contribute
Register

[Solved] - Intel HD 630 Mojave - what kext do you need - no DVMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No w
This topic is regarding graphics. Your post is clearly off-topic.
no sorry, wait a minute, someone asked me what was not working, I just posted the solution for the gpu problem I had so that I might help others, might turn out that I need usb help but then I’ll offcourse post a new thread regarding that, thanks!!! for all the help you guys provided/provides, It means a lot, but this wasen’t meant as a question from my part, sorry.

I don't quite get who to get for ex "AQAAAA==" to the device properties in clover, how do you translate your values in Intel FB-Patcher patch for the ram to the proterites values under devices in clover :/?

@karde,

Please read the guide carefully :-

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/

It quite clearly states that the code that FB-Patcher generates is in base64 and is for copying directly into config.plist.
If you want to edit using Xcode or PlistEdit Pro then you need to use the eight digit PaltformID in reverse byte order.

The guide gives clear examples of editing your config plist using all three methods :
  • Code or Text Editor
  • Xcode or Plist Edit Pro
  • Clover Configurator
Cheers
Jay

@karde,

Please read the guide carefully :-

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/

It quite clearly states that the code that FB-Patcher generates is in base64 and is for copying directly into config.plist.
If you want to edit using Xcode or PlistEdit Pro then you need to use the eight digit PaltformID in reverse byte order.

The guide gives clear examples of editing your config plist using all three methods :
  • Code or Text Editor
  • Xcode or Plist Edit Pro
  • Clover Configurator
Cheers
Jay

Thanks @jay!! but I have figured this out!

No w

no sorry, wait a minute, someone asked me what was not working, I just posted the solution for the gpu problem I had so that I might help others, might turn out that I need usb help but then I’ll offcourse post a new thread regarding that, thanks!!! for all the help you guys provided/provides, It means a lot, but this wasen’t meant as a question from my part, sorry.
Thanks for all your help.

I use your config but I have one screen on purple. Have you experience this on the past?

Thanks again!

Thanks for all your help.

I use your config but I have one screen on purple. Have you experience this on the past?

Thanks again!
hmm,, no sorry, used 14.2 and one monitor via hdmi and one via dvi, none is purple :/.

hmm,, no sorry, used 14.2 and one monitor via hdmi and one via dvi, none is purple :/.
And can you turn on with the two screen connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back