Contribute
Register

[Solved] - Intel HD 630 Mojave - what kext do you need - no DVMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck with this??
Was going to try but had to reprioritze:/, might be able to try next week, an arguent thing unfortunately came up, if you get it to work please post here, I`ll do the same as soon as I have tried.

Neither.
Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi (or apfs.efi)
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi (or vboxhfs-64-efi)

If you don't know what it is doing then don't enable it.

Ok, So, It's moving forward, no more "IGPU driver failed to load", but, still I only have 8mb and no HDMI.
Any tips :/?
Is there any change someone can glanze in my config.plist :(?

THANKS!!!!

Attachments

• config 18.2.plist
    25.4 KB · Views: 166
aight, will read again, do you need I need the frambuffer patch to make the ram work or is it more likely that I just have the wrong device/plattform id for my gpu? :/

Added my config with the frambuffer patches I've tried. I don't quite get who to get for ex "AQAAAA==" to the device properties in clover, how do you translate your values in Intel FB-Patcher patch for the ram to the proterites values under devices in clover :/?

Attachments

• config 18.2 ram.plist
    25.6 KB · Views: 159
do you need I need the frambuffer patch to make the ram work or is it more likely that I just have the wrong device/plattform id for my gpu? :/
If you leave everything up to Lilu.kext and WhatEverGreen.kext then it may/should work.

Added my config with the frambuffer patches I've tried. I don't quite get who to get for ex "AQAAAA==" to the device properties in clover, how do you translate your values in Intel FB-Patcher patch for the ram to the proterites values under devices in clover :/?
You can use Text Mode in Clover Configurator or Xcode, PlistEditPro etc.

For those having problem with this and have a Dell 7050 sff, try this config.plist, I use one HDMI and one DVI.
I haven't fixed all issues, but this is a good way forward.

Attachments

• config.plist
    25.8 KB · Views: 275
For those having problem with this and have a Dell 7050 sff, try this config.plist, I use one HDMI and one DVI.
I haven't fixed all issues, but this is a good way forward.
Hi,

What kind of issues are you still dealing

Hi,

What kind of issues are you still dealing

Had some issues with sound / and youtube video in safari couldn't skip forward, installed voodokext seemed to have worked. Gave up AppleALC, using bluetooth when listening to music anyway.

Sleep won't work.

No USB / external disk symbol on ex. USB disks (orange symbol).

FixShutdown was needed for restart etc.

Don't know, but It seems like the secondary screen (the one connected via HDMI) sometimes, like every third hour or whatever flickers for an instance, driving me a bit crazy not knowing why :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some issues with sound / and youtube video in safari couldn't skip forward, installed voodokext seemed to have worked. Gave up AppleALC, using Bluetooth when listening to music anyway.

Sleep won't work.

No USB / external disk symbol on ex. USB disks (orange symbol).

FixShutdown was needed for restart etc.

Don't know, but It seems like the secondary screen (the one connected via HDMI) sometimes, like every third hour or whatever flickers for an instance, driving me a bit crazy not knowing why :).

USB symboled fixed, but no USB 3.0 speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back