H81M-S2PV
CPU
i3-4160
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yesterday i install Mac OS 10.12.2 ... everything works fine but Graphic in only 4 mb ` Intel HD Graphic 4400 4MB`

so i search and found that install FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ll-support-for-alternate-cpus-in-os-x.155051/

i install all two .kext file with KextBeast and mount the EFI and edit the confiq.plist as same as the post
after rebooting my pc stops at apple logo bar . i cant boot up !!!

also i cant reinstall from bootable usb ... help me fix that or how can i reinstall the os from first ... :( :( :(

Yesterday i install Mac OS 10.12.2 ... everything works fine but Graphic in only 4 mb ` Intel HD Graphic 4400 4MB`

so i search and found that install FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ll-support-for-alternate-cpus-in-os-x.155051/

i install all two .kext file with KextBeast and mount the EFI and edit the confiq.plist as same as the post
after rebooting my pc stops at apple logo bar . i cant boot up !!!

also i cant reinstall from bootable usb ... help me fix that or how can i reinstall the os from first ... :( :( :(

Did you set DVMT-prealloc to 64mb?
Are you using a digital connection to your monitor (DVI-D, HDMI, DP... VGA not supported).

my monitor is Samsung SyncMaster S19B150

i cant use my full video memory 1500 ?
but how to boot ? i cant boot up now boot stops at apple logobar

i cant use my full video memory 1500 ?
but how to boot ? i cant boot up now boot stops at apple logobar

As per post #2...
You need a new monitor and cable. Must use HDMI, DP, or DVI-D.

RehabMan bro my monitor have a DVI input DVI Dual link type on this photo i uploaded ... if i use this dvi cable can i able to get full graphic ? also my motherboard have DVI output :(

Attachments

• DVI_Connector_Types.svg.png
    DVI_Connector_Types.svg.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 188
RehabMan bro my monitor have a DVI input DVI Dual link type on this photo i uploaded ... if i use this dvi cable can i able to get full graphic ? also my motherboard have DVI output :(

All of the specs I find via google for "Samsung SyncMaster S19B150" say it has only VGA, no DVI.

RehabMan bro watch there is a DVI D port

Attachments

• IMG_20161223_202506.jpg
    IMG_20161223_202506.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back