Contribute
Register

[solved] Intel HD 4000 Ram 16Gb. i5. SSD 2tb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. A question. I am using MacOs Mojave Beta. Every time I open preview of an image (jpg) the application stops working. It says: "the Preview application does not respond". What will be the problem?

Hi. A question. I am using MacOs Mojave Beta. Every time I open preview of an image (jpg) the application stops working. It says: "the Preview application does not respond". What will be the problem?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi. The Beta Mojave has just been updated. This is the new update: 10.14 Beta (18A326h). Well, what worked in the previous beta, now does not work.:rolleyes:. For example, the dynamic wallpaper no longer works. Preview still does not work with jpg files.
In some forums, they have complained about these errors and that they use original Mac.
I'll have to wait for the next update.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back