Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Integrated Intel HD Graphics 7000 only showing 7 MB of VRAM on fresh macOS Sierra install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i fund the correct driver? i have the same issue. In wich version of multibeast?

Where can i fund the correct driver? i have the same issue. In wich version of multibeast?

Using the latest version of Multibeast, go under Customize then drop down the Graphics Configuration options and select Intel HD 530. Then finish the Multibeast process and restart your machine.

I can't use normally my computer if i not boot from a usb and the problem with the VRAM don't seem that was fixed with Multibeast T.T what can i do??

I have the same thing - see it as a 7000 in Sierra. But for me Multibeast is a no go. I'm still trying to get rid of 530 glitches but when I try Graphics Configuration under Multibeast and select Intel HD 530, after system restart it won't boot. It shows:

[IGPU] Failed to initialise graphics firmware

So for now trying to find another workaround.

I have the same thing - see it as a 7000 in Sierra. But for me Multibeast is a no go. I'm still trying to get rid of 530 glitches but when I try Graphics Configuration under Multibeast and select Intel HD 530, after system restart it won't boot. It shows:

[IGPU] Failed to initialise graphics firmware

So for now trying to find another workaround.

Did you forget about Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext?

Did you forget about Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext?

Oh man .. you gonna probably fall of your chair, but I didn't even knew they existed o_O

Ok, so now I Multibeasted Intel 530, FakeSMC plugs. Then with kexbeast installed Lilu, Shiki and IntelGraphicsFixup kexts... And I can't beleive it!!! Finally! No glitches!

I love you man! Been buggin' out since saturday with this.

Much thanks!

UPDATE: Celebrated too early. There is still work to be done - on Youtube I still can't view in 720p or 1080p - they just stall. 480p is fine..

Last edited:
If you've tried everything above and still can't get it to work, double check in your BIOS to make absolutely sure your primary boot disk is the one you installed your OS on. I swapped hard drives and loaded from a backup and had this problem until I changed the settings in the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back