Graphics
Intel 4600 / Asus GTX 960 Strix 4gb
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Did you verify the hardware works in Windows (antennas connected correctly)?

yes i've connected my rapoo bluetooth keyboard on windows 10 without a problem.

the one that's bother's me on the log was the "bmcmpatchram2:uploadfirmware could not open the device"
was that normal?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
the one that's bother's me on the log was the "bmcmpatchram2:uploadfirmware could not open the device"
was that normal?
Normal.

But you may have a firmware incompatibility.

Also... make sure you didn't install Android File Transfer.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
yes i didn't install android file transfer. what do i need to do? do i need to extract firmware from windows 10?
If you run Windows from a cold boot, it will load firmware. You can then restart into OS X. BrcmPatchRAM will not load its firmware as it will find firmware already present. From there, you can test, as well as check System Information to see if Windows is using different firmware.

Motherboard
Mountain Lion
CPU
i5 ivy bridge
Graphics
geforce 8800
Did it work?
I stuck/lost at "Using a plist editor create a new firmware key under the BcmFirmwareStore/Firmwaresdictionary."
My question is, where do I find BcmFirmwareStore/Firmwaresdictionary to use my plist editor with my .dmp file.
Thanks for your help

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I stuck/lost at "Using a plist editor create a new firmware key under the BcmFirmwareStore/Firmwaresdictionary."
My question is, where do I find BcmFirmwareStore/Firmwaresdictionary to use my plist editor with my .dmp file.
Thanks for your help
Firmware is in a ".hex" file. With BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, you refer directly to the firmware file name. Look at the existing Info.plist.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
On another thread that was linked in one of these post it was said that a driver that had "B0" in the driver info would not work. BCM20702A0 is what OSX has listed for the device, as does windows, but in the Windows driver details is has "B0" at the end. It's an insignia adapter
Im trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time trying to get this adapter to work in 10.11
No matter where or how I install these kexts they never load.

Thanks!!!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
On another thread that was linked in one of these post it was said that a driver that had "B0" in the driver info would not work. BCM20702A0 is what OSX has listed for the device, as does windows, but in the Windows driver details is has "B0" at the end. It's an insignia adapter
Im trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time trying to get this adapter to work in 10.11
No matter where or how I install these kexts they never load.

Thanks!!!
What is the vendor/device-id of the device?