Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• clover.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20180225_202837.jpg
    IMG_20180225_202837.jpg
    11.1 MB · Views: 56
This is my clover folder (the same as the OP but with 12345678 for ig-platform-id) here another screen of verbose...

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
I downloaded it from the app store...
I created the usb installer from another hackintosh

Stuck at this from 1hour
This is my clover folder (the same as the OP but with 12345678 for ig-platform-id) here another screen of verbose...
I downloaded it from the app store...
I created the usb installer from another hackintosh

I don't see why you are getting a wait on 'PNLF'. At the point of running the installer, especially with an invalid ig-platform-id, you should have no brightness kexts (eg. no IntelBacklight.kext, no ACPIBacklight.kext, no AppleBacklightInjector.kext) and no brightness patch (eg. no PNLF).

I don't see why you are getting a wait on 'PNLF'. At the point of running the installer, especially with an invalid ig-platform-id, you should have no brightness kexts (eg. no IntelBacklight.kext, no ACPIBacklight.kext, no AppleBacklightInjector.kext) and no brightness patch (eg. no PNLF).
So, what should I do? :banghead:

So, what should I do? :banghead:

I can't tell what is going on from here. I suspect you're doing something that you haven't told us. Perhaps you're using a completely different EFI/Clover that the one you attached.

I can't tell what is going on from here. I suspect you're doing something that you haven't told us. Perhaps you're using a completely different EFI/Clover that the one you attached.
I'm using the last one, I used another clover folder for the other photos but the latest use the latest clover folder

I'm using the last one, I used another clover folder for the other photos but the latest use the latest clover folder

I would suggest starting over with a new download from the Mac App Store and re-creation of the USB installer.
You also forgot to press F2 and F4 before collecting EFI/Clover (read "Problem Reporting" carefully).

I would suggest starting over with a new download from the Mac App Store and re-creation of the USB installer.
You also forgot to press F2 and F4 before collecting EFI/Clover (read "Problem Reporting" carefully).
This is the 3rd time I create the usb and the 2nd I donwload osx... If you want I can collect F2 and F4

Attachments

• clover+f2:4.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
This is the 3rd time I create the usb and the 2nd I donwload osx... If you want I can collect F2 and F4

Based on your misc/preboot.log, I don't think you attempted boot after pressing F2.

Note: Maybe you have a BIOS setting issue.

Also, if you had followed the guide, there would be an installer partition named "install_osx". Your preboot.log has no indication of it. Instead I see, ""Install macOS High Sierra", which is not according to the guide...

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back