CPU
i5-13600KF
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Hello there,
trying to install sierra to my laptop ASUS N56VB-S3200H with specs Intel Core i5 3230M ,HD4000,GT740M,6Gb Ram but when i load the installation usb i can't get past the error mentioned above.
LybNP6L.jpg

Clover attached below.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 881
Hello there,
trying to install sierra to my laptop ASUS N56VB-S3200H with specs Intel Core i5 3230M ,HD4000,GT740M,6Gb Ram but when i load the installation usb i can't get past the error mentioned above.
LybNP6L.jpg

Clover attached below.
You only should have the "other" folder under EFI/Clover/kexts. Also it is a good idea to implement more essential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other, for example VoodooPS2Controller.kext and your ethenet kext.
Maybe you don´t use the right BIOS settings, read more in @RehabMan Clover guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Which USB stick are you using for the installation and to which USB port is it connected? You should use a USB 2.0 stick and that should be connected to an USB 2.0 port.

I can´t check your config.plist at the moment, because I´m not at my Mac, but you should choose the right config.plist from Rehabmans Clover/hotpach project for your Intel HD graphic device. But keep in mind that the first generation of Intel HD graphics aren´t supported well by OS X/mac OS.

I did my clover installation again using your information but unfortunately i get the same result.My laptop also only has USB 3.0 ports.
rHfE82W.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 713
I did my clover installation again using your information but unfortunately i get the same result.My laptop also only has USB 3.0 ports.
rHfE82W.jpg

You did not fill out your profile as requested in the guide/FAQ.
Please fix before your next reply.

Make sure you're using a USB2 stick.
Using FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, as per USB guide, is probably needed.
Maybe USBInjectAll.kext as well...
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

added FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext with no effect.Then added USBInjectAll.kext and it booted.Successfully installed,will continue working on it another day...

added FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext with no effect.Then added USBInjectAll.kext and it booted.Successfully installed,will continue working on it another day...

Marked solved.

Hi CelicaRaptor!
I have a ASUS N56VB S3088H.
Could you help me install Sierra?
You could attach the Clover folder [Clover.zip] whit which you could install Sierra.
To have similar notebooks, maybe we can help each other [mutually]
Very thanks!

Hi CelicaRaptor!
I have a ASUS N56VB S3088H.
Could you help me install Sierra?
You could attach the Clover folder [Clover.zip] whit which you could install Sierra.
To have similar notebooks, maybe we can help each other [mutually]
Very thanks!

If you read this thread, you can get started.

I have two problems that I have not been able to solve. The first is:
When I restart my hackintosh or turn it off, the white letters get stuck in "AppleUsbHostResurces" already and looked for solutions however continued without being able to fix it.
The second of them corresponds to the graphics (I have an Intel HD 4400 graphics card) still only 4mb. And searched thousands of solutions without being able to fix it.

Someone who can help me !? I can attach the .config file and some screenshots of my Kext if necessary, just leave your mail.

First of all, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back