CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070
Hi all,

I am a first timer.

Board: Gigabyte Z270X-Ultra Gaming
CPU: Intel i7-6700K
GPU: Nothing installed (have a 1070 waiting but can't get anything running so going to wait on that)

I have tried a number of methods. I have used unibeast. I have used terminal and clover EFI v2. I have used terminal and chameleon. I have messed with Kext. I have messed with Clover Configurator. I have done everything in my power and laboriously gone through tutorials from multiple websites to no avail.

The furthest I have gotten is:
  • making a bootable usb with multibeast (Have tried Legacy and UEFI modes)
  • Entering bios settings
  • Disabling vt-d
  • Making sure Other OS is selected
  • Enabling XHCI handoff
  • I have been unable to find Secure Boot Mode in the BIOS for this board. The closest I could get was BIOS/Security Option — changed from “system” to “setup”
I get the apple logo... then it shows me the symbol I have attached.

If anyone can be of any help it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
-CP

Attachments

• IMG_3554.JPG
    IMG_3554.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
I get the apple logo... then it shows me the symbol I have attached.
You have to boot in verbose mode in order to capture any information that may aid the diagnostic process.

You have to boot in verbose mode in order to capture any information that may aid the diagnostic process.

Thank you for the quick reply!

I have fiddled and figured out how to do that. Gigabyte Bios would not let me disable USB 3.0 So...

I just unplugged the mouse from the USB 3.0 port and plugged the Drive and keyboard into the usb 2.0 ports and BAM. SUCCESS!!!!! THANK YOU!!

Maybe thats my problem too. I see the Apple Logo and than it stucks. My mainboard only has USB 3 Ports :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back