• Yes

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 342 92.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage poll

Mine was working great until this morning.

iMessage poll

this really sucks I just finished my build yesterday and have been trying to figure out iMessaging. Im regretting it now I could of put some more cash down and bought an iMac :(

iMessage poll

this really sucks I just finished my build yesterday and have been trying to figure out iMessaging. Im regretting it now I could of put some more cash down and bought an iMac :(

Don't worry we will find a fix

iMessage poll

I have three Hackintosh and all three have a non working iMessage. One of them I have not used iMessage for 2 months and logged itself out and now it gets the can not register message. One of my machines is 10.8.1 ML and was working, it's machine I use for backup other work. When I logged out of that machine and tried to log back in I was unable to. So it seems to have nothing to do with the 10.8.2 update.

iMessage poll

Also tagging for a fix -- my iMessage on my hackintosh went down between yesterday and today.

Shyaaaa, Apple....

iMessage poll

My office hack pro is running imessage without a problem; at home is a completly different history, got logged out and cant sign in anymore. Hope for a fix soon.

iMessage poll

same problem here. started about the same time as everyone else

iMessage poll

same problem here. started about the same time as everyone else

I have a fix that work for me on 2 hack.... after this fix all is normal EXCEPT that the computer name disappear in finder, it seem to be just cosmetic...

HERE IS WHAT I DO:
Download the "Clover" bootloader (Google is your friend) and install on a USB stick
and
If your Hackintosh is currently using a DSDT file, go to EFI -> ACPI -> patched inside the USB drive. Then, open a second Finder window, go to the base of your main hard drive, and open the Extra folder. Inside that folder, you should see a file called "DSDT.aml". Drag this file into the patched folder in your USB drive.

Next, go back to the EFI folder at the base of your USB drive, and open the file config.plist in TextEdit (or any other text editor of your choice). In between </dict> and </dict> at the end of the file, add the following lines:

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>11111111111111111</string>
</dict>

Reboot with the USB stick and log in iMessage... it should work after reboot again without the stick and it should still work. (It work on my 2 hackintosh)
hope this help
(I don't take credit for this... just find it somewhere on the net...)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 9.37.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 9.37.49 PM.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 3.48.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 3.48.12 PM.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back