Contribute
Register

[Solved] ICH10R and High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Is there a Fix for MacOS MOJAVE 10.14?

Thx. The Problem is on my Desktop PC (Asus Rampage 3 Extreme) It has a X58 Chipset and the Intel ICH10 Controller.
My Dell 7559 is running nice on Mojave.
Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Guys after troubles install High Sierra, i succeeded. After solving problems like graphics and such, i connected all my internal HDDs and the OS couldnt see them. They looked "uninitialized".
If i put them in an external box and connect with USB2 everything works fine?!?
I also applied the clover here: Nothing!
I then applied AppleAHCIPort v329 on Library/Extensions and since then i cannot boot, High Sierra boots half way on the apple screen and then i get a prohibition symbol!

What should i do?

Download Clover Configurator (Vibrant Edition)
Open Clover Configurator
Mount your EFI partition
Open EFI/EFI/Clover/Config.plist
Check the Kernel and Kext Patches section and add the patches from Post #14 to the KextsToPatch section
Save
Close Clover Configurator

View attachment 319340

THANK YOU!!

Am in the process of trying to upgrade my old LGA 775 board to High Sierra and was having problems with my SSD drive plugged into ICH10R port, and following these directions fixed it. Much appreciated!

And now, to solve drives off of an old PCI SATA card.....

Hi there!
It also happened to me, that the High Sierra 10.13.6 USB installer showed the hard drives as "Not Initialized", and when I wanted to format them, it gave me the message "Could not write to the last block of the disk".
I have a Mother INTEL S5520SC, in which the YOSEMITE has been perfect for several years. The disc is a WD Green of 1 Tera. Two Cpu Xeon E5645, 40 mega of ram.
I SOLVE IT.
I did this:
I put the AppleAHCIPort v.328 in the Kexts / Other directory, in addition to other kexts that you can see in the photo.
I opened the Config.plist with the CLOVER v. 5.5, and in the “Kernel and Kexts Patches” tab, I added three patch lines for the ICH10R, respecting the order seen in my photo. First, the "fix I / O Error for ICH10" patch, then the "hot plug" and finally the "External icons patch".
ALSO:
I entered the "Kexts Installer" menu, below, and found that when I selected the Kexts / Other directory on the top right, only a few kexts appeared on the lower right, not all that really were in the folder. Then I selected them on the USB and moved them to that window, bottom right. (I don't know if that will have helped much, since it was asking the CLOVER to copy the kexts in the same place where they already were)
Finally, also in “Kernel and Kexts Patches” in the tab “ForceKextsToLoad” I added the complete path of the AppleAHCIPort file that is in the Kexts / Other.

I don't know which of all those things did the magic. Now the HS recognizes all my HD and SSD.
Thank you very much to everyone who wrote and helped me with their posts.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8 KB · Views: 309
  • Clover 1.png
    Clover 1.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Clover 2.png
    Clover 2.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 471
  • Clover 3.png
    Clover 3.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 422
  • Clover 4.png
    Clover 4.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 376
  • Clover 5.png
    Clover 5.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 400
  • Clover 6.png
    Clover 6.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 352
  • Clover 7.png
    Clover 7.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Kexts HS.png
    Kexts HS.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 437
Hello guys
Thanks so much to everyone .. for two years I was stuck with Sierra because I needed the hop-plug on my GA-Z77X-UD5H mobo
And now thanks to you I have solved, and I can use Mojave and I hope I can also use Katalina ..

A fraternal embrace to all
You are fantastic
I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back