2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi!

I'm trying to install 10.13.6 on a new build but i'm getting a kernel panic related with CPU when try to boot from the USB created with Unibeast. Tried to use different OsxAptioFixDrv-64 drivers but same with everything. The only one that made something different was a driver that I got from nickwoodham's, the Test2-2016.efi driver, and instead of get kernel panic, I get stucked on the same screen as the beginning of this thread.

My setup is
i3 8100
GA-B360M-DS3H
IGPU Intel HD630
8GB Ram
240GB SSD

I don't get what's wrong as other people have used same cpu and mobo without saying anything about a problem like this.
I had disabled VT-D, couldn't find any related to CFG-Lock, disabled Secure Boot Mode, not have os type options, disabled io serial port and enabled XHCI Handoff

Here is a photo of the kernel panic:
_GLG8752.JPG

Thanks in advance of your replies :)

Okei, so finally i could reach Os X Install, problem was Intel Rapid Storage turned on, and I don't now why! Because I'm sure I had disabled it several times :banghead:

Well tomorrow I will try to install. Now I'm too tired!

Hi, I have the same mobo and I am at the same point, where can I find Intel Rapid Storage option to disable it? I'm stuck at apple logo.
Thanks.

Hi all! I am new to the hackintosh and I am running the gigabyte b360m ds3h and I install verbose but get stuck at a grey screen and a spinning pin wheel, anyone get past that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back